Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Well, have you tried it? You liked my X'zaratl and Jezera, maybe you'll like the Tue-San/Tue-Mai route.
I'm sure the scenes themselves are great, it's just that I don't find goblins sexually attractive at all.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019

Hello all,

So another month and another release is out on time. Everyone seems quite happy with it, so that is good. As always work is well on the way for the next build in March, but I will talk more about that next month. Today I want to talk about what I touched upon in the last news post - the road to act 2.

So, while pretty much all of us would like to start act 2 tomorrow, there is unfortunately still quite a lot that needs to be done before that can happen. We didn't make as much progress last year as I would have liked due to a number of issues, but we are working to rectify those going forward. What is left to be done can be broken down into three categories; main narrative, castle content, and mechanics/QoL. We'll take a quick look at each of these to give you some idea of our plans.

First up, the meatiest bit left on the bone, the main narrative. If you have played the recent builds, or follow the game development, you will know we are currently making progress in two of these. The first is the goblin recruitment arc, and we've been making pretty solid progress with this. Rein is currently working on the finale of one of the characters, and hopefully Winter will be returning to work soon to help him with the other two. The other main narrative currently being worked on is the Fae arc, which Hooky is working on, and while it is not as far along, he will be making it his priority going forward. In addition to these two, we are also planning to try and rework Rastedel somewhat. We have had feedback since it was introduced that it feels too dense, and that the player's choices don't feel meaningful enough, so depending on how much time we have, we will do what we can to improve those two areas. Finally, we need to add the first act's epilogue, which will be the climax of the game, and function as a bridge between acts 1 and 2.

Secondly, castle content, which in this instance means all the other events that we need to wrap up before moving on. The largest subset of these are the NPC arcs, and thankfully most of these are either finished or mostly done now. The only one that is quite far behind, Andras, is being exclusively worked on by Exagie, so it should catch up quite quickly, but with less amount of work needed we still have Jezera, Liurial, Helayna, X'zaratl, Nasim, and if we have time, a wrap-up event for Skordred. After these, we have the NTR arcs. Andras is very nearly done, I just have two more events that I will do this year if it kills me, and hopefully Winter will soon return to finishing Jezera. Finally we have the rest of the events that don't fall into the above two categories such as wrapping up job events, the fertility stuff, etc. which isn't a huge amount of work, but still needs to be done.

Lastly, we have mechanics/QoL work. Most of the mechanical changes Rein designed have been added now, there's just one more thing - battle readiness, and that is being held up by issues with implementing incursions. If we can't solve it soon, we will implement a workaround and move on. There's also a lot of busy work that has to be done by me (adding sprites, adding sfx / music, fixing typos, scene gallery, etc) which isn't difficult but quite time-consuming. I'm going to start hammering away at that stuff though while the writers do their thing.
So, the question I know you all want the answer to is, when will all this be done? Unfortunately, I cannot answer that because it depends on too many factors. I'd love to be able to tell you by end of year, but that isn't really possible. There is still a lot of writing that needs to be done, and I cannot simply hire more writers because it needs to be done by the people who are currently writing it. I am pretty confident in saying that it will be sometime in 2024, which quarter though, I cannot say. Trust me, no one wants out of this act more than those of us working on it, and we will continue to put out large releases every two months until it is done.

So, this turned out to be another long one. I probably forgot something, but if I did, trust me, it is being worked on, there was just a lot to cover here. As I said, I will talk about the next release in the March news post, which is scheduled as always for the last weekend of the month, which this time is the 26th.

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
im at a loss, maybe someone here can help me

im currently at the "Show Event - Rastedel Battle Begin" part (in which i basically die because i have not met something)...i only have 1 save about 7weeks before it, but no objective it does not tell me what to do...but from talks i remember that i do have to find allies...

in these 7weeks i have found orcs at the north west and i believe goblins at the east/south but these have so many events that i feel like 7 weeks are not enough...or am i completely wrong and i have to do something different?

i fear i have to start from the beginning again, but before i do so i want to make sure if 7 weeks are enough or not cause starting from scratch takes so much time.

Larklin

Aug 5, 2019
im at a loss, maybe someone here can help me

im currently at the "Show Event - Rastedel Battle Begin" part (in which i basically die because i have not met something)...i only have 1 save about 7weeks before it, but no objective it does not tell me what to do...but from talks i remember that i do have to find allies...

in these 7weeks i have found orcs at the north west and i believe goblins at the east/south but these have so many events that i feel like 7 weeks are not enough...or am i completely wrong and i have to do something different?

i fear i have to start from the beginning again, but before i do so i want to make sure if 7 weeks are enough or not cause starting from scratch takes so much time.
You have to complete the orc camp quest line, and the Rastedel event, where you first meet Ameraine. Seven weeks is doable for the orc camp, as it's right next to a portal, but you may have to save scum quite a bit to get the right random events from "Explore Camp", if you're going for Batri, or the rescue. Unfortunately I don't know if you also need enough troop strength, or something else from your castle buildings on top of that. You can try to do the orc camp, and see if it's enough.

The Goblins aren't fully implemented yet, so they aren't required.

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
You have to complete the orc camp quest line, and the Rastedel event, where you first meet Ameraine. Seven weeks is doable for the orc camp, as it's right next to a portal, but you may have to save scum quite a bit to get the right random events from "Explore Camp", if you're going for Batri, or the rescue. Unfortunately I don't know if you also need enough troop strength, or something else from your castle buildings on top of that. You can try to do the orc camp, and see if it's enough.

The Goblins aren't fully implemented yet, so they aren't required.
thanks, i got to decide whom to give the girl (i believe i picked the corruption choice) which leads to me having to do raids...which i did but it seems i always forgot to speak with the new orc leader afterwards x) im dumb

anyway finished the story now and explored every tile on the map, everything thats left is some events through alexia, which i will probably leave alone for another run once the game got more content, so its worth a rerun.

liking the game, the sad thing about adult-games i come to like is...they never get finished or take years -.-

Aug 3, 2021
Install: Unzip all of the files into the game's "game" folder, then launch and go to "Bonus" -> "Scene Replay".

If you find any bugs, please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, wanted to know if this works for android/apk, since i tried unzipping the files into the files folder but it doesnt really show any of the uis your screenshot showed

DMwithaGodComplex

Oct 11, 2022
I have played SoC a few times and am struggling to unlock all the events. In particular, I want to know how to unlock the events I believe are titled Guilt Solutions and Connor's Fate. I have never managed to open Guilt Solutions, which involves Rowan x Alexia x X'zaratl doing stuff with whips. How do you unlock it because I need some more X'zaratl action? I once encountered Connor's Fate in my Rowan x Alexia Only playthrough. Still, I have never been able to duplicate it a second time, even though it is a pretty awesome event, and I would like to know the conditions for it to unlock. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated!

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes