Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I honestly don't get why the NPC storylines need to be complete on the first Act. They could just end up in a cliffhanger or something. Unless ofc Act 2 has a very different gameplay loop than Act 1.
Something to consider. But dynamics between characters change in act 2. The things I had planned for act 1 wouldn't fit nearly as well for act 2.

I could drop them, of course. I just don't want to. I had X'zaratl finale planned since December 2021. I am fucking writing it, no matter what.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Something to consider. But dynamics between characters change in act 2. The things I had planned for act 1 wouldn't fit nearly as well for act 2.

I could drop them, of course. I just don't want to. I had X'zaratl finale planned since December 2021. I am fucking writing it, no matter what.
So is Act 1 close to wrapping up this year?

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
but isn't Arthdale a very minor village in the realm? and the old residents that Rowan or Alexia could know are dead or left. Kinda makes sense that nobody cares about it anymore in the current circumstances; it could have a post-ending mention for an eventual good path but I don't believe it would provide much added value to the story.
It is not something about if it is a village of importance for the realm but for the character as part of his development... For each path it can help him to realize how powerful or influence had on his own and how that affect the character as well, making believe or being in a better disposition to submit to the twins fully or go against them, the very same Arthdale Reconstruction can work in the favor of Rowan or by the Twins depending of the path you had choose for Rowan in different ways, as making Rowan gaining twins favor or by making Rowan gaining favor of others or by making Rowan have the very same village as a tool/resource for his own means.

Reactions: Jack O Man

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
I hate how long the Goblin arc is taking. It seems like we've been with it since forever, and it bottlenecks the rest of the content. Every update is like: A bunch of Goblin stuff, mandatory Andras content, random events. Also the fact that all this goblin stuff comes right after Cla-Min's focused updates doesn't make it any better.

I'm glad you gobbo lovers can have content you like, but I feel like so much of it is clogging the updates

I personally can't wait to see what you do with X. And with Jezara, obviously.

• Sad
Reactions: claralover

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
So is Act 1 close to wrapping up this year?
God I hope so.

I hate how long the Goblin arc is taking. It seems like we've been with it since forever, and it bottlenecks the rest of the content. Every update is like: A bunch of Goblin stuff, mandatory Andras content, random events. Also the fact that all this goblin stuff comes right after Cla-Min's focused updates doesn't make it any better.

I'm glad you gobbo lovers can have content you like, but I feel like so much of it is clogging the updates
Well, have you tried it? You liked my X'zaratl and Jezera, maybe you'll like the Tue-San/Tue-Mai route.

Dec 8, 2018
Is there a better end for Helayna that doesn't involve Rowan fucking her? Or at least a way for him to not think about how he is just doing it for himself? Wondering whether my corruption values might be playing a role here.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is there a better end for Helayna that doesn't involve Rowan fucking her? Or at least a way for him to not think about how he is just doing it for himself? Wondering whether my corruption values might be playing a role here.
Not really, it's just a crapsack world (with demons).

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
The goblin story seems much more involved than the orc story. The orc story was really very simple with very clear goals and far less sex. It makes sense that this will take a lot longer to make. I am not at all clear on what my best choice is with the goblins for my playstyle tbh. Mainly because I think it is completely impossible to trust Tue-San.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Mainly because I think it is completely impossible to trust Tue-San.
Yeah, she's clearly the complete psychopath and I'd very much like for Rowan to slit her throat (or at least kick her to the KOIB) eventually, but her organizational skills also seem to be the only thing holding the goblin 'kingdom' together. Tue-Row's an empty suit, Zii's a nutter, and Che-Lin for now seems to be an irrelevant relic. Hard to see any of that turning into a reliable ally but then again, if they were reliable they wouldn't be goblins.

Sigh, goblin politics.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is there guide for newbie? I kinda lost in map where I should go first
Your first objective is to reach a village little to the north of the starting point. As you have a few turns to do it you can explore around for a bit. Afterwards, you'll have some more turns to conquer a keep to the east from the starting point. For this task the timer is more lenient (although it's also worth to visit the keep earlier in order to scout it) so you can explore along roads towards north and/or south, taking over villages, abandoned mines and monasteries you'll find along the way.

perles75

May 16, 2020
I get a feeling that when it comes to putting swords in, Rowan gets to be the bottom.

Oh wait, you meant an actual sword.
lol do you know that I also interpreted it the naughty way?

I was like, oh well I can't see that happeni... oooh a real sword, gotcha

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
Your first objective is to reach a village little to the north of the starting point. As you have a few turns to do it you can explore around for a bit. Afterwards, you'll have some more turns to conquer a keep to the east from the starting point. For this task the timer is more lenient (although it's also worth to visit the keep earlier in order to scout it) so you can explore along roads towards north and/or south, taking over villages, abandoned mines and monasteries you'll find along the way.
I found the north villagers

If I already found the mission target can I go explore ? Until time limit run out for exploring?

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes