Dec 8, 2018
Played through most of the game over the last week or two, up to the Rastedel arc. Ended up going with Werden.

Mixed feelings on this one. I applaud the developers for their ambition, worldbuilding and interaction with the community on here. At the same time, the game has a litany of issues, some of which probably have a slim chance of ever being fixed. Still, I'm glad I played it.

I want to post a proper review of the game, but there is so much to say that it is hard to find where to begin. At the very least, this game is one that you'll think about after turning off the computer screen.

Reactions: Jack O Man
Dec 8, 2018
You sure you did all 3 events? Had Maud meet the Baron?
Yes, I believe the Maud/baron event was the last one I completed. Beyond that, the only options I had were to meet Juliet and sleep with her. Regardless whether I did that, it did not seem to move forward. Nor did skipping ahead about ten weeks.

I can try to attach a save if that would help. Maybe it is possible that my combination of choices during those events are causing the issue, if it hasn't been reported already.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
What's planned for this month's release, anyone knows? Obviously more goblins but what else? Fey & Andras?

Last edited:

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Yes, I believe the Maud/baron event was the last one I completed. Beyond that, the only options I had were to meet Juliet and sleep with her. Regardless whether I did that, it did not seem to move forward. Nor did skipping ahead about ten weeks.

I can try to attach a save if that would help. Maybe it is possible that my combination of choices during those events are causing the issue, if it hasn't been reported already.
Do so.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Yes, but not before Alexia gets knocked up with Andras' child, so in Seeds of Chaos 2 the kid is either the main character or the main antagonist.
Or being knocked up by something else... Remember the things that lies in the breeding pits... The things that could be breed later in the next Acts and the use of chaos magic on her... In one word... Damnation...
I think it is more likely that Rowan is able to shift the loyalty of other allies to betray the twins later than being able to turn them against each other.
They have their differences, enough to being apart each other in the same Castle, and we can remember their differences on what's most important respecting knowledge to be under investigation in the library as most as the same for war strategy. Little is what now Rowan known of them, later could be the difference between life or death or even in succeed to break their brotherhood. And most important than all that seen in Act I as their differences is they are enough apart of each other to rely on a stranger as Rowan could be to manage part of the Castle Administration and the War Effort, as most they have their differences they can still have being agree is some other points, the thing is:
Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 19-32-58 AbqKCT0.jpg (JPEG Imagen 640 × 300 píxeles).png
And some of this could be specially truth for Rowan if we think more in the vision he had when he was a kid, how much Rowan acknowledge of himself and how much of his enemy he knows will be decisive.

Sep 9, 2020
Anyone know about the random Settlement event "Corrupt Noble"?

I think thats the name anyways. Is it a random event when entering a settlement? Or does it trigger through the regular Village_General then clicking capture?

I save scum like a bastard and it just never pops up lol. Is it maybe because im still in like week 10? Anyone know?

Thanks <3

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Quick question - last I played was about 2 years ago, and now I just started a new playthrough, but there... doesn't seem to be an option to put Rowan's personal money into the castle treasury anymore??? I remember this was very useful in the early game especially, but the option seems to be completely gone now. When I go to Rowan's chambers all I can do is view inventory/stats or skip a week! Have they moved the option to do that somewhere else, or was it really scrapped?

Larklin

Aug 5, 2019

I think thats the name anyways. Is it a random event when entering a settlement? Or does it trigger through the regular Village_General then clicking capture?

I save scum like a bastard and it just never pops up lol. Is it maybe because im still in like week 10? Anyone know?

Thanks <3
It triggers when entering a settlement, but I think you need another village with a trade agreement. At least the event text mentions the noble having heard you have an arrangement with another village. I don't know if that's an actual requirement, or if there are others, but I'm pretty sure it's not a simple random event anymore. I remember in early versions you could get it whenever, but now it doesn't seem possible. (I'm a bit of a save scummer sometimes as well) Personally, I just go for Swamp Coven if I want a village super early.

Reactions: bobbybrownlove

opaquecake

Jul 16, 2018
Quick question - last I played was about 2 years ago, and now I just started a new playthrough, but there... doesn't seem to be an option to put Rowan's personal money into the castle treasury anymore??? I remember this was very useful in the early game especially, but the option seems to be completely gone now. When I go to Rowan's chambers all I can do is view inventory/stats or skip a week! Have they moved the option to do that somewhere else, or was it really scrapped?
It was removed quite a while ago - likely not too long after you last played.

Thanks <3
Yes, you need to be at least 21 weeks in and have already conquered at least 1 village.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 165 Votes