Larklin

Aug 5, 2019
Helyana Escape consequences.
I didn't help her, Alexia did. Curious about the consequences of the different routes. Are there any specifics depending on who to blame or are they more general ie, changes character, alexia corruption?
The biggest factor that changes is probably the relationship value between Alexia and Rowan. If you blame Alexia and show no sympathy, then the relationship will take a pretty big hit. It's a quick path to one of the twins' ntr routes, as that requires low relationship between Rowan and Alexia. Other choices can mitigate the relationship damage, and I'm sure at least Andras' punishment will corrupt Alexia, but there aren't any huge consequences beyond that. Some rare minor dialogue tidbits in a couple of places, depending on how it played out.

Rowan's guilt value probably also rises quite a bit with some choices, though I haven't really checked how much, but that can also lead to a minor side event chain later if you keep it high. But it's not the only way to raise Rowan's guilt.

throwaway123b

Nov 9, 2019
Thanks, only asked because I got a nice twist on Lyrials chain and all because I had slighted Jez as I stood my ground as her protector.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Helayna has 3 different endings, I'll sooner jam needless into my eyes than add variants to her Solo escape route. 60% of the players keep her anyway.
i vaguely remember that her sprites were talked about and that some (probably patrons) dislikes them. is there any chance that helayna will be getting new sprites at some point? because her "bedslave" outfit looks kinda strange and not very "bedslave"-ish to be honest and we never see her wearing it in CGs either.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Helayna has 3 different endings, I'll sooner jam needless into my eyes than add variants to her Solo escape route. 60% of the players keep her anyway.
Perhaps you could consider the consequences of her escape and possibly liberation of the ring to return into the battle against Da Twins in Act II... I mean, i don't know if you have a list of the so many second characters around and those that we can consider even third characters that happened to be encounter once, just once in the entire Act I but could be later important allies and commanders of personal trust for Rowan or work as lovers for him, as so many elves and some other men and women alike... Between them, Helayna, as much as Delane is, both are from the Nobility and can play a special position or play a very interesting role depending of the course of their lives ends in Act I, but Helayna as much could Delane, her presence and devotion for Rowan can be crucial as someone apart from Alexia to rely confidence and some other jobs meanwhile Delane if she's saved, she could gather forces against Da Twins and perform searching investigators to help Rowan beyond the Walls of Bloodmeen, of course, there are a lot of other possibilities very delicious to think if you ask me, but indeed something i hope you consider for instead of just make a mere mention of what happened later to them or in the case of Helayna to just put her aside just as a living onahole, that would just be sad and a waste to enrich the overall story.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Helayna has more than enough variety for how minor of a character she is. She's not a protagonist, deuteragonist, tritagonist, antagonist, or any kind of agonist... she's a character who can either have a low level of relevancy or no level of relevancy. Aside from giving her more scenes to fill in her current state of affairs if you keep her, she has had enough focus.

One thing people need to remember is that this is a game that has a lot of variables and the more variables you put in the more of a cluster fuck things become further down the road.

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
Hi all, I'm new to the game and have done a majority of one playthrough so far. Really enjoying the characters and art style. I'm curious if the artists have other VNs and/or have other art elsewhere on the interwebs. Alternately, I'm wondering if there's a place online to go where fan art of SoC has been collected.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Hi all, I'm new to the game and have done a majority of one playthrough so far. Really enjoying the characters and art style. I'm curious if the artists have other VNs and/or have other art elsewhere on the interwebs. Alternately, I'm wondering if there's a place online to go where fan art of SoC has been collected.
It's job of the moderator to put it in the op, i don't know why isn't listed... Well... First of all, you can but i don't know why isn't with https, something to ask for Rein, meet him, love him, praise him, hate him... If you like Goblins, he's probably the main responsible and if some scene of the game make you suffer it's probably because of him as he stated:

I'm the one who wanted you to suffer.
You can make use of the search.

JetAlone

Jul 8, 2019
Helayna has more than enough variety for how minor of a character she is. She's not a protagonist, deuteragonist, tritagonist, antagonist, or any kind of agonist... she's a character who can either have a low level of relevancy or no level of relevancy. Aside from giving her more scenes to fill in her current state of affairs if you keep her, she has had enough focus.

One thing people need to remember is that this is a game that has a lot of variables and the more variables you put in the more of a cluster fuck things become further down the road.
I don't understand why can't you send her to a room by herself and keep Alexia with you. I mean if you want to protect her from herself. Trying to train her back into a knight shouldn't mean sharing the bed with her instead of your wife. And Alexia seems understanding that you had to fuck her to keep her safe. Just not in her face.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I don't understand why can't you send her to a room by herself and keep Alexia with you. I mean if you want to protect her from herself. Trying to train her back into a knight shouldn't mean sharing the bed with her instead of your wife. And Alexia seems understanding that you had to fuck her to keep her safe. Just not in her face.
Perhaps because in her initial condition she would end seeking somebody to fuck... It's part of the plot hole of the character, it's obvious and supposed to that in her initial condition she was mentally unstable because the sex drive the ring was pushing over her, but we never see how awful was to make her recover her consciousness, after that, in a practical sense we never see her progress to a pseudo-normal condition nor how could be balanced Rowan's duty in Bloodmeen with his willing to help her. It seems it will unfortunately stay like that, the devs doesn't seem too much interest in develop more this character...

Regarding Alexia, it would be impossible to convinced, it's scripted in her personality :ROFLMAO:, whatever Alexia is inside Bloodmeen (a saint or a whore) she desires to be the only primary focus of attention and love for Rowan, no matter what, and she feels in a very uncomfortable position when she compared herself in contrast to Helayna, i would love to see more encounters of these women in the next Acts (not only argumentation but allying-forgiving or even antagonizing-fighting each other); just remember how much difficult was for Rowan to convinced Alexia from her superiority as a woman compared to Liurial to end in a threesome and permission of her to have a relationship with the poor elf girl...

JetAlone

Jul 8, 2019
Perhaps because in her initial condition she would end seeking somebody to fuck... It's part of the plot hole of the character, it's obvious and supposed to that in her initial condition she was mentally unstable because the sex drive the ring was pushing over her, but we never see how awful was to make her recover her consciousness, after that, in a practical sense we never see her progress to a pseudo-normal condition nor how could be balanced Rowan's duty in Bloodmeen with his willing to help her. It seems it will unfortunately stay like that, the devs doesn't seem too much interest in develop more this character...

Regarding Alexia, it would be impossible to convinced, it's scripted in her personality :ROFLMAO:, whatever Alexia is inside Bloodmeen (a saint or a whore) she desires to be the only primary focus of attention and love for Rowan, no matter what, and she feels in a very uncomfortable position when she compared herself in contrast to Helayna, i would love to see more encounters of these women in the next Acts (not only argumentation but allying-forgiving or even antagonizing-fighting each other); just remember how much difficult was for Rowan to convinced Alexia from her superiority as a woman compared to Liurial to end in a threesome and permission of her to have a relationship with the poor elf girl...
I find the Liurial case worse because you actually treat her as a sexpet. Meanwhile Helayna you can treat as a "convalescent" friend.

Even in the high corruption path you can choose as an objective to support Rowan to get revenge on everyone who have abused them. From the nobles who's discarded him to the twins for enslaving them. She should be able to appreciate the advantage of a highly trained knight in the castle loyal to them only.

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes