MisqE

Mar 21, 2021
Is there a way to get the idea of the overall story, I'd like to couple it with the scene replay mod, I don't want to just go through the scenes without knowing the story.

• Angry
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Is there a way to get the idea of the overall story, I'd like to couple it with the scene replay mod, I don't want to just go through the scenes without knowing the story.
It's a Ren'py game, so you could also open the script files with your favorite text editor and read them if you really don't want to play the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MisqE

Bogdan2033

Sep 21, 2020
Why is this game so bad?
Everything about it is bad except for the romantic scenes.
The rest of this game is just a joke and a mockery of the player.
The first nitpick is the skill check...which is also RANDOM
For five hours of the game, I still couldn’t figure out how it works, then I have Survival 5, now 2 is falling, I also can’t find tabs where to see my perks or improve them, all I have is a weekly report on how I successfully spent a ton of money on I don't understand what, and got 20 cents profit from it
After digging through the game files and reviewing over 1500 arts inside, I was just horrified by how much NTR content, I certainly understand that the author is trying to please everyone(and yes, you can turn off all NTR content or avoid this), but instead of writing NTR content and their scenes, author could have spent the same time and resources spent at least for NORMAL GAMEPLAY,
which I wanna really influence!
I also don’t like that in the same place, for example, in a cave, there can be completely different events that can be abused by loading the previous save, this adversely affects the balance
There are also absolute stupidity of the MC's actions at the beginning of the game, when he came to the castle and tried to kill Jereza
This makes no sense...
I...I just give up
P.S.:HideThePain::KEK: Screenshot_2023-03-26-13-00-21-26.jpg

abysskun

Dec 3, 2018
I want to do Alexia X Andras NTR to completion, is there anything I need to take care with as to not soft lock this route? Should I avoid all possible sexual situations with Rowan, Jezera? Should I avoid the fertility treatment? Should I be rude towards her with Rowan? From the steam post talking about all CGs he mentions that there is also a Zahira situation with her and andras, what do I need to do to unlock it?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Be as rude to her as you can as Rowan, avoid Fertility treatment and X'zaratl, fuck Andras as often as possible. Claim Helayna, love helayna.

Try not to fuck Jezera too often.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
It's also more directly tied to her ego. Andras is a sociopath, he's quick to anger and completely lacking in morality but his anger runs out quickly since he largely acts on his impulses and not much else. Jezera is a psychopath, quick to anger and extremely narcissistic, but ultimately more cold and calculating and we've seen how she reacts when something doesn't go her way. The scene in which she murders that ice elf looking lady is brutal on a level Andras likely isn't capable of as if you make him mad he's going to pop an arm off or just straight up kill you. Under Jezera's sole influence the world would be far worse off.
To be honest, I was just replaying the game and I forgot all about how stupid Jezera could be when her schemes fail. (in a similar impulsive manner to Andras) I've just seen the scene with the dark elf queen again, as well as seen for the first time her opinions on goblins and thin-veiled air of superiority when you go to Hoz'Holt, and honestly I have to agree with Tue-San on her. (that she "thinks herself the smartest person on the continent, but is anything but") I still like Jezera more than Andras and think she would make a better ruler than him, on account of the fact that her flaws are more discreet and that she still appears smarter than Andras to me (at least from the little of him that I have seen without romancing him on any playthrough), but her ego and narcissism is very likely to either be her downfall or at least make her a much worse ruler (than she could be) that is unable of maintaining alliances and stability even if Rowan hands her the 6 realms on a silver platter!

There are other factors to account for, such as a Rowan, Shaya, Cliohna, maybe even Tue-Row if she'd drop her anti-goblin racism and listen to him for 5 seconds, that could temper and stop Jezera from shooting herself in the foot, and I still think she could be an enlightened tyrant with the right advisors, as I posited in my earlier comment, but I think the biggest challenge to that would be her own ego, as it's clear she thinks she doesn't need anyone's advice to conquer the 6 realms and is very adverse to even negotiating with anyone on equal footing...

The only part I disagree with from your comment is the idea that Andras would be a lesser evil, as he'd be even worse at tolerating insults, maintaining alliances, doing diplomacy and compromise or ruling in general and the only feasible way he'd stay in power would be a brutal military autocracy where he murders all opposition. (whereas Jezera would offer some power and liberty to those loyal to her and govern with a softer hand) If only one of the twins stays alive to be emperor of the six realms by the end of the story (assuming they succeed in their conquest of course), I'd still 100% see Jezera as the lesser evil, not necessarily because she is morally better than Andras (cause she might actually be worse), but because she would be a more competent leader.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crusado

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Btw on the new AndrasxRowan scene. It would be a nice opportunity to have a scene with Dandras instead of Andras given Rowan doesn't get a chance to interact with him in that form. Unless ofc it is planned for later.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Btw on the new AndrasxRowan scene. It would be a nice opportunity to have a scene with Dandras instead of Andras given Rowan doesn't get a chance to interact with him in that form. Unless ofc it is planned for later.
Boy you will not believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: AD5 and Crusado
4.00 star(s) 165 Votes