Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of v0.3.11 with the Extended Scene Replay Mod added.

I've added a few standard gestures: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
I used to have a map of Rosaria, jpg, it was handy to remember where to explore. Ive searched this thread and on Google but I cant find it again (its no longer on Steam). Anyone have a link to something similar?

Sep 9, 2020
Made a compressed Android port of v0.3.11 with the Extended Scene Replay Mod added.

I've added a few standard gestures: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: WorkUpload -
damn, you work fast heh. Thanks again for putting this out there :D

Reactions: Eonor

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
I used to have a map of Rosaria, jpg, it was handy to remember where to explore. Ive searched this thread and on Google but I cant find it again (its no longer on Steam). Anyone have a link to something similar?
Look for the walkthrough, that page has it i think

Reactions: Valamyr

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Scene Replay Mod
Game version:

How to use
Windows
: Download the file attached to this post and unzip to the "game" folder.
Android: Download the file and put the files in the "assets/x-game" folder.

Once installed, launch the game and go to "Bonus" -> "Scene Replay". To apply filters to the scenes, press "Scene Filters" in the bottom left corner. Setting a filter blue will allow scenes with that flag; setting a filter red will block any scene with that flag. Use the "Unlock" button to unlock or relock all the scenes.

If you find any bugs, please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1680283600684.png

Pic related is bugged.I would understand if you had to also select another character (AND operator) currently it's (OR) if you select somebody else, but with selected in pec related nothing shows up

opaquecake

Jul 16, 2018
View attachment 2509884

Pic related is bugged.I would understand if you had to also select another character (AND operator) currently it's (OR) if you select somebody else, but with selected in pec related nothing shows up
That looks fine, as there's no scene with only Tue-Mai by herself. Turning a filter off acts as a "NOT" operator. Due to that, what those filters are saying is "A scene with only Tue-Mai and no-one else under any category". If you did the same settings but used Alexia instead of Tue-Mai then you'll see some scenes as Alexia has scenes with just herself.

I originally had three switches per option, which was: active (must have that character in the scene), inactive (doesn't matter if they are in the scene not), and disabled (cannot be in the scene) but in the end just went with the active and disabled options.

12hell

Aug 3, 2018
Is anyone else having a weird glitch where the third quest after capturing both the 1st village and the 1st castle just disappears from the objectives

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Rein
I forgot to post this a while back...
The early portions of the game have been altered such that Alexia no longer speaks to Rowan about sleeping with Andras.
Which is great.
However.
There's this here scene now:
When Alexia gets upset about having to return the fertility potion she swiped.
This, for me, was the first time Rowan had been made aware that she has ever touched a penis.
I like the spice but I think it's pretty clear that this is not intended.

I do like the spice, though. It's just that Rowan was all like "Great. Moving on to what I was saying before."
We oughta turn it up another notch and have her tell Rowan how good it was too. Really get that anger off her chest.

Thanks and good luck.

dhuemnptai

Jul 23, 2019
Rein
I forgot to post this a while back...
The early portions of the game have been altered such that Alexia no longer speaks to Rowan about sleeping with Andras.
Which is great.
However.
There's this here scene now:
When Alexia gets upset about having to return the fertility potion she swiped.
This, for me, was the first time Rowan had been made aware that she has ever touched a penis.
I like the spice but I think it's pretty clear that this is not intended.

I do like the spice, though. It's just that Rowan was all like "Great. Moving on to what I was saying before."
We oughta turn it up another notch and have her tell Rowan how good it was too. Really get that anger off her chest.

Thanks and good luck.
I think she means that she gave her marriage bed to Helayna. She isn't in her room, so I think that means that Rowan took Helayna and that pisses Alexia off no matter the circunstances.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
I think she means that she gave her marriage bed to Helayna. She isn't in her room, so I think that means that Rowan took Helayna and that pisses Alexia off no matter the circunstances.
Nah. No Helayna, nor any other for that matter.
My Helayna was gangbanged by orcs and disappeared into the castle.
If what you're saying is accurate and it pertains to anything similar to that, this still needs a hotfix.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Bugged then, this was indeed meant to trigger if Helayna is sleeping in Rowan's room.
But in theory could be right if the player had a lil slip with Alexia's too right?... I mean, Rowan iirc is being accuse of not be compromise in knocking up her to get impregnated.

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes