TG2077

Dec 8, 2020
I do not know what is happening i just played this game this game is very confusing, I have build everything, research is done. A girl from keep helped her escape, Helped hostage girl in orc camp to escape, That goblin married her fighter wife, and saved Mai, now I am at Palace in Rastedel met everyone, Fucked that girl i saved from orc camp. After that only option is north,South gate exit, MC visit palace that is it, nothing is happening. Anyone ??

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Im liking the game so far.
Managed to capture the first castle and inflatrated second one. Then it says search for alliances but also (not yet implemented)
So have i reached the end, is there more stuff to do?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Im liking the game so far.
Managed to capture the first castle and inflatrated second one. Then it says search for alliances but also (not yet implemented)
So have i reached the end, is there more stuff to do?
Visit top left corner of the map to experience the Orciad plotline, then on week 60 you'll trigger the Rastedel plotline.

There's a goblin camp in the south east, but it's not completed yet.

Reactions: Mfka5

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Visit top left corner of the map to experience the Orciad plotline, then on week 60 you'll trigger the Rastedel plotline.

There's a goblin camp in the south east, but it's not completed yet.
do you know where is Restedel? i can't find it for the life of me

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
do you know where is Restedel? i can't find it for the life of me
Its north east, its a huge castle, cant miss it
Maybe a good strategy would be for you to go straight east and once at border go north

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Seeds of Chaos doesn't exactly have a functioning gallery. If you're looking to gain access to all scenes you're better off using unrenpy.

Jan 26, 2020
Hey guys I need help
Like aft 22week wht should i do
Like they say something abt capturing the capital or something idk where the capital is can someone tell me where exactly it is
Plus if there is can discord or something it would hav been great
Plz help me

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Dang, this game is something else
Cant praise it enough
This is by far the hottest scene i witnessed from this game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please tell me there will be more of her

Reactions: X-caliber

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The only issue I have with this game.story is the fact you control two protagonists. The Reason I am not a fan of that is the fact that you control one that will be cucked or become a cuckold. If You can chose to play as the female alone. It would play different, less feeling of betrayal. A Side from that it is a neat game. The Demons are cool.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
The only issue I have with this game.story is the fact you control two protagonists. The Reason I am not a fan of that is the fact that you control one that will be cucked or become a cuckold. If You can chose to play as the female alone. It would play different, less feeling of betrayal. A Side from that it is a neat game. The Demons are cool.
You are offered if you wanna see your wife cheating or stays loyal, even if you miss click, you can still choose whether she bangs someone or not, entirely up to you, so whats the problem here.
Even in the screenshot i provided, a post above you, i made this happen, it was entirely avoidable like everything else in this game.
Even managed to save my virgin ass from from those demons, its still in tact, praying it stays that way

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes