Sep 9, 2020
I spent my skill points near the the beginning of the game and then 10 weeks later I noticed my skills reset to 0. I'm guessing this isn't an intended mechanic?
This happened to me before. Im assuming its a bug. Had to restart. What i would do from now on, is every week when you come back home check your stats to make sure it didnt reset.

Reactions: dumbass55

CheetoInChief

Oct 10, 2021
This happened to me before. Im assuming its a bug. Had to restart. What i would do from now on, is every week when you come back home check your stats to make sure it didnt reset.
I haven't had this happen to me, however, if you just wanted to cheat your stats or fix something like this from happening again, there are save editors. is a link to one.

Reactions: dumbass55

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
There might be a bug with the Barracks upgrade. I upgraded it to Level 2 after researching the related technology, increasing my Orc cap from 30 to 120. But the max amount of Orcs still seem to be 30. Its been stuck at 30/120 for many weeks even though it should expand by 6.75 orcs a week.
Is there a console command to circumvent this? I think I should have 120 by now.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
There might be a bug with the Barracks upgrade. I upgraded it to Level 2 after researching the related technology, increasing my Orc cap from 30 to 120. But the max amount of Orcs still seem to be 30. Its been stuck at 30/120 for many weeks even though it should expand by 6.75 orcs a week.
Is there a console command to circumvent this? I think I should have 120 by now.
Same here, i got orc baracks to lvl 3 but always stuck at 30 units
None of that stuff really works. It's all being prepared for the updated Astarte segment, which I hope to have out in... 4 months time? The release after next one.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Thanks for the info. You dont have to answer this but i just wonder have i completed everything there is to from the main quests.
I finished orcaid quests, conquered Rastadel, it burned down, cant acces it anymore and then finished goblin quest. After that the game stoped for me so i guess thats all?

I wish it had better journal so i know whats going on

Reactions: Balicanbreeze

z0n0s

Apr 9, 2023
Scene Replay Mod
Game version:

How to use
Windows
: Download the file attached to this post and unzip to the "game" folder.
Android: Download the file and put the files in the "assets/x-game" folder.
  • Launch the game and go to "Bonus" -> "Scene Replay"
  • Use the "Unlock" button in the bottom left corner to unlock all the scenes.
  • Scenes will naturally unlock as you play the game anyway.
  • To apply filters, press "Scene Filters" in the bottom left corner.
If you find any bugs, please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello, I seem to have a problem when trying to launch the game with the patch. but when not using it, the game loads fine. it gives me this error:

I Tried deleting the chaos_inc_3.rpyc file but then encountered this error:

Any idea how to fix this? thanks

Reactions: amsousa

opaquecake

Jul 16, 2018
Hello, I seem to have a problem when trying to launch the game with the patch. but when not using it, the game loads fine. it gives me this error:

I Tried deleting the chaos_inc_3.rpyc file but then encountered this error:

Any idea how to fix this? thanks
It sounds like like you've accidentally deleted or the corrupted the file: /game/events/events.rpyc

Reactions: z0n0s

z0n0s

Apr 9, 2023
It sounds like like you've accidentally deleted or the corrupted the file: /game/events/events.rpyc
yep, problem was i accidentally selected the "replace" option instead of "merge" when patching the game. for folders i want to merge, but for files i want to replace. Thanks for the help!

Reactions: opaquecake

Janarab

Jan 11, 2022
So am I missing something or is the tavern supposed to be the only building you can interact with?

Because nothing else showed up in the castle after I built it, only in forced cutscenes.

Also, I can't build the arena no matter what.

Dewayne

Apr 10, 2021
So am I missing something or is the tavern supposed to be the only building you can interact with?

Because nothing else showed up in the castle after I built it, only in forced cutscenes.

Also, I can't build the arena no matter what.
There is a downstairs next to the portal.

Joe33333

Feb 23, 2023
i have two questions how many hours to finish the game ? and do i will still see ntr content if i chosed the no ntr option ?

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
i have two questions how many hours to finish the game ? and do i will still see ntr content if i chosed the no ntr option ?
The game is rather long, but it's hard to say how much time it will take you because it's impossible to see all content in one playthrough. And even if you decide to go through the game only once, its length can vary depending on how much you explore.

Contrary to some opinions on this thread, you don't need to be afraid of NTR if you turn it off. You will see absolutely zero NTR content in that case.

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes