C17H19NO3

Oct 8, 2018
the ntr is pretty brutal in this in my opinion
One of the best-conceived things is that NTR is almost completely avoidable, depending on the player's choices. And furthermore, it isn't just an "on/off" switch flag, it actually is written tightly into the context of characters' development.

Ashkia

Sep 24, 2022
None of that stuff really works. It's all being prepared for the updated Astarte segment, which I hope to have out in... 4 months time? The release after next one.
Are there any possible way for us to save rastedels other half from twins?I dont want lose Maud

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Are there any possible way for us to save rastedels other half from twins?I dont want lose Maud
No, there is no way to save the entire city. You can only influence how the conquest goes, the extent of damage, as well as which social groups escape and which suffer the most. But don't worry about Maud.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tuskerman

JetAlone

Jul 8, 2019
Damn, it's been a whole year and we've only crossed Liurial out of that list. And to anyone's surprise, this last update was about Andras and the Gobbos again. I love the game and the devs, but srsly, this is so discouraging.
Wait, is Cliohna arc done? I always resist the charm but are you supposed to succumb to get her arc?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
If you sided with her over Alain, no matter what happens, she'll live.

Does anyone know hoow to trigger/get this scene?
It's one of the Alexia Maid scenes. I believe you need NTR on for it, since Jezera is heavily involved in the event itself.

Wait, is Cliohna arc done? I always resist the charm but are you supposed to succumb to get her arc?
We are done for act 1. The intended Cliohna route for Act 2 is picking up from one of the two outcomes of her romance scene: Submitting to her, and Continuing to resist her.

Damn, it's been a whole year and we've only crossed Liurial out of that list. And to anyone's surprise, this last update was about Andras and the Gobbos again. I love the game and the devs, but srsly, this is so discouraging.
We'll get there.

As always, you guys want to contribute in any meaningful way, provide specific about the content that was released in the last update. We work for money, but it's nice to be appreciated.

Reactions: octanaut and Fleep

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
If you sided with her over Alain, no matter what happens, she'll live.

It's one of the Alexia Maid scenes. I believe you need NTR on for it, since Jezera is heavily involved in the event itself.

We are done for act 1. The intended Cliohna route for Act 2 is picking up from one of the two outcomes of her romance scene: Submitting to her, and Continuing to resist her.

We'll get there.

As always, you guys want to contribute in any meaningful way, provide specific about the content that was released in the last update. We work for money, but it's nice to be appreciated.
View attachment Produce_0.mp4

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
I need help. I haven't been able to trigger nasim's chambers introduction. I already constructed it but it won't trigger. Is it bugged?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
It's been bugged. It's been bugged for a while. But the last time we tried to fix it, it broke save file compatibility, and since there is no content beyond the intro, it will be fixed alongside other major updates.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
It's been bugged. It's been bugged for a while. But the last time we tried to fix it, it broke save file compatibility, and since there is no content beyond the intro, it will be fixed alongside other major updates.
Well thx for informing me

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Define "major update", if fix a scene that must have been shown after X event and before Y event just breaks save file compatibility, you risk yourself to a more painful time in fixing things that must have been done and working fine meanwhile trying to fix the new ones who appears later...

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2017
I heard somewhere that because Patreon banned all mind control tropes the developer of the game rewrote the game to remove that kind of content. I'm just wondering what are the changes? What scenes were removed? I have a mind control fetish so I want to know what content I will miss because of Patreon's idiotic censorship rules.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
So...I just finished the Rastedel introduction and I got the palace scene and after that the one with Delane at the lodge. When I go back there though nothing triggers. I have already reported back to Jezera. When I go to Andras, nothing. I advanced the weeks but still no progression in Rastedel. It says I have 21 more weeks to complete the current quest. Is this by design or is it also a bug. Cause I'm thinking of dropping this game till next update.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know it's not going to happen because this is netorare not netorase but i kinda want Alexia to bang Andras while rowan watches and likes it lol

Reactions: John Smith_98

CheetoInChief

Oct 10, 2021
So...I just finished the Rastedel introduction and I got the palace scene and after that the one with Delane at the lodge. When I go back there though nothing triggers. I have already reported back to Jezera. When I go to Andras, nothing. I advanced the weeks but still no progression in Rastedel. It says I have 21 more weeks to complete the current quest. Is this by design or is it also a bug. Cause I'm thinking of dropping this game till next update.
I believe you have to wait for a certain cutscene to play out at Castle Bloodmeen, when you get down to just a few weeks left. Then it allows you to further the quest there in Rastedel. It's been a little while, but I remember having the same problem, and I'm pretty sure a cutscene there at the castle allowed me to progress. If it's not there, try going back to Rowan's room in Rastedel. I don't remember exactly as it has been a little while and I have played various other things since then. There's things like this that I wish would be explained better, but you're at the end, so might as well keep going.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Define "major update",
Things like:
- Army update.
- Portal update.
- Quest menu.
- Tech update.
- Building update.

Which are mostly finished but need some polishing.

I'm just wondering what are the changes?
First time I ever heard of that.
It says I have 21 more weeks to complete the current quest. Is this by design or is it also a bug. Cause I'm thinking of dropping this game till next update.
The next big event happens on week 60.
I know it's not going to happen because this is netorare not netorase but i kinda want Alexia to bang Andras while rowan watches and likes it lol
Maybe in act 3. Sorry.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Things like:
- Army update.
- Portal update.
- Quest menu.
- Tech update.
- Building update.

Which are mostly finished but need some polishing.

First time I ever heard of that.

The next big event happens on week 60.

Maybe in act 3. Sorry.
Hey i was just wondering i have captured Rastadel does that mean I am at the end of the current content because i have skipped up to like week 210 and I don't get any new quests

Alson don't worry about apologizing I know I'm in the minority that likes netorase lol

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes