HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Things like:
- Army update.
- Portal update.
- Quest menu.
- Tech update.
- Building update.
Thanks, alright... Consider this, there are people who don't know / don't make use of dev mod to jump into scenes so, if you ask for people here (and worst for your very own patreons) with that characteristics they may end playing with a hell of bugs meanwhile you are waiting for a major update to not break the savefile compatibility that may / may not help to trigger certain scenes because something was messed up as "nasim's chamber introduction", your game neither provides some form of game+ that help the players to play a new game with certain events necessary done to just make them see the new content (skipping the content that isn't relevant) until reaching the end of the game (some devs does this by asking a few questions in-game if the game have branches), so there could be more lack of reports if the game just add content without caring of the bugs, a thing to be considered for patreons (savefile compatibility vs bug free in a triangle with add new content, in essence choose two). I would add "Status update" + "Inventary update", the game relies a lot in randomize situations but it seems that could be planned to have a status that works with equipment for Rowan.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Thanks, alright... Consider this, there are people who don't know / don't make use of dev mod to jump into scenes so, if you ask for people here (and worst for your very own patreons) with that characteristics they may end playing with a hell of bugs meanwhile you are waiting for a major update to not break the savefile compatibility that may / may not help to trigger certain scenes because something was messed up as "nasim's chamber introduction", your game neither provides some form of game+ that help the players to play a new game with certain events necessary done to just make them see the new content (skipping the content that isn't relevant) until reaching the end of the game (some devs does this by asking a few questions in-game if the game have branches), so there could be more lack of reports if the game just add content without caring of the bugs, a thing to be considered for patreons (savefile compatibility vs bug free in a triangle with add new content, in essence choose two). I would add "Status update" + "Inventary update", the game relies a lot in randomize situations but it seems that could be planned to have a status that works with equipment for Rowan.
The game is playable. The story is good, and the sex scenes are hot. Eventually, I hope I will be able to unironically call the whole game good. But - alas.

Last edited:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
The game is playable. The story is good, and the sex scenes are hot. Eventually, I hope I will be able to unironically call the whole game good. But - alas.
The game is good but it can be better, yeah it's playable... for now... Don't underestimate the accumulation of bugs.
What's Werden path and how do you enter it
Werden is a General asshole that treats Rowan as a lowly peasant without taking care of the debt the Kingdom have with him for his past actions in The War saw during the prologue after Alexia's kidnapping. In Rastedel, you can see him again, know him better and his actions towards Rowan and choose to side with him during Rastedel's Fall as an act of revelry against Da Twins instead of choosing the another two options disponible, but it's not the better path as knowing how incredible incapable that man is, the incredible elitist he is, even for a nobleman who is General in the Kingdom wich the economy is based in feudalism makes the peasants important to be protected as they are the major workforce who labor the fucking ground doing the harvest and many other stuff that nobility couldn't have without them...

Last edited:

CheetoInChief

Oct 10, 2021
The game is good but it can be better, yeah it's playable... for now... Don't underestimate the accumulation of bugs.
I'm pretty sure Rein is well aware about the accumulation of bugs and what it will mean for their game. They already said multiple times to you on the same point, that they are aware of the issue and are working on it. This is still a WIP and thus is going to have some issues. Can the game be better? Yes. A lot of what Rein said is due for the next big update, will fix most of what is wrong with the game. Continuing to harp on it like you are is pedantic at best.

perles75

May 16, 2020
I'm pretty sure Rein is well aware about the accumulation of bugs and what it will mean for their game. They already said multiple times to you on the same point, that they are aware of the issue and are working on it. This is still a WIP and thus is going to have some issues. Can the game be better? Yes. A lot of what Rein said is due for the next big update, will fix most of what is wrong with the game. Continuing to harp on it like you are is pedantic at best.
yeah, I don't see the point of those comments... it's not like they don't know (beware of the accumulation of bugs... ooh, they would have never though of that!) and they're waiting for a saviour that makes them suddenly realise that they can improve this or that. The devs are rather transparent and active here, so it's pretty clear where the game is atm, and what are the parts that needs refining.

oureyeswideshut

Dec 13, 2022
yeah, I don't see the point of those comments... it's not like they don't know (beware of the accumulation of bugs... ooh, they would have never though of that!) and they're waiting for a saviour that makes them suddenly realise that they can improve this or that. The devs are rather transparent and active here, so it's pretty clear where the game is atm, and what are the parts that needs refining.
Meh. I can see it both ways. As a dev team this many years in a WIP and a thread 826 comments deep on one of several different hosting platforms, they are probably used to hearing a torrent of redundant "advice and tips" and won't take it personal or patronizing. As a consumer it's hard to conceptualize the impact of your comments that the devs may or may not read and is only human to want to give something back to feel helpful or engaged. As long as both parties appear to be commenting in good faith I think it's fine to step over the whole picture from time to time.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

CheetoInChief

Oct 10, 2021
Meh. I can see it both ways. As a dev team this many years in a WIP and a thread 826 comments deep on one of several different hosting platforms, they are probably used to hearing a torrent of redundant "advice and tips" and won't take it personal or patronizing. As a consumer it's hard to conceptualize the impact of your comments that the devs may or may not read and is only human to want to give something back to feel helpful or engaged. As long as both parties appear to be commenting in good faith I think it's fine to step over the whole picture from time to time.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with voicing your opinion, advice, or concerns. I welcome everyone to do so, especially if they care about something. There's a line between doing that, and continually pressing a matter however. My comment was basically on the subject of beating a dead horse.

fuckboi17

Jul 10, 2020
Scene Replay Mod
Game version:

How to use
Windows
: Download the file attached to this post and unzip to the "game" folder.
Android: Download the file and put the files in the "assets/x-game" folder.
  • Launch the game and go to "Bonus" -> "Scene Replay"
  • Use the "Unlock" button in the bottom left corner to unlock all the scenes.
  • Scenes will naturally unlock as you play the game anyway.
  • To apply filters, press "Scene Filters" in the bottom left corner.
If you find any bugs, please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
im getting this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/gallery.rpy", line 499, in script
init +1 python:
init +1 python:
File "game/gallery.rpy", line 502, in <module>
renpy.image(gal_item + " butt", im.Scale(im.Sepia(ImageReference(gal_item)), thumbnail_x, thumbnail_y))
Exception: Expected an image, but got a general displayable.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 560, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
init +1 python:
init +1 python:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
renpy.image(gal_item + " butt", im.Scale(im.Sepia(ImageReference(gal_item)), thumbnail_x, thumbnail_y))
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 1706, in Sepia
return MatrixColor(im, matrix.saturation(0.0, desat) * matrix.tint(tint[0], tint[1], tint[2]), **properties)
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 1322, in __init__
im = image(im)
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 1862, in image
return image(arg.target, loose=loose, **properties)
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 1877, in image
raise Exception("Expected an image, but got a general displayable.")

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Seeds of Chaos 0.3.09steam
Fri Apr 21 17:13:46 2023

MonEEE

Mar 1, 2020
Scene Replay Mod
Game version:

How to use
Windows
: Download the file attached to this post and unzip to the "game" folder.
Android: Download the file and put the files in the "assets/x-game" folder.
  • Launch the game and go to "Bonus" -> "Scene Replay"
  • Use the "Unlock" button in the bottom left corner to unlock all the scenes.
  • Scenes will naturally unlock as you play the game anyway.
  • To apply filters, press "Scene Filters" in the bottom left corner.
If you find any bugs, please let me know.

Hey i have the steam version of the game but im pretty sure i didnt check the version(Tho im pretty sure its up to date), whenever i drop this mod into the "game" folder i get this error message

While running game code:
init +1 python:
init +1 python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 560, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
init +1 python:
init +1 python:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 1706, in Sepia
return MatrixColor(im, matrix.saturation(0.0, desat) * matrix.tint(tint[0], tint[1], tint[2]), **properties)
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 1322, in __init__
im = image(im)
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 1862, in image
return image(arg.target, loose=loose, **properties)
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 1877, in image
raise Exception("Expected an image, but got a general displayable.")

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Sat Apr 22 05:35:49 2023

Foreeever

Jul 14, 2021
Hey i have the steam version of the game but im pretty sure i didnt check the version(Tho im pretty sure its up to date), whenever i drop this mod into the "game" folder i get this error message

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Sat Apr 22 05:35:49 2023
that is for latest patreon version(0.3.11), steam has an older version (0.3.09steam, not sure if it's exactly like 0.3.09 patreon one)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 165 Votes