vultron

May 19, 2018
Same lol. Not to mention every time I get the chance to betray them, I take it. Even though it hasn't ended well so far, I will keep doing it until we get that satisfying moment to end them.

Although the path where you basically give in to them is hot and fucked up at the same time lol.

I definitely prefer playing Rowan as a hero still, even if he is just a fallen one. He will get his revenge one of these days, and I will be cheering it on when it happens.
Well apparently you can't even behead these shits so idk what he is gonna do to get rid of them but he will have to play the long game.

CheetoInChief

Oct 10, 2021
Well apparently you can't even behead these shits so idk what he is gonna do to get rid of them but he will have to play the long game.
Rowan only got one shot at it so far, but they were clearly concerned about his ability to kill them already. Which is why they got leverage over him so he wouldn't. Even Jezera admits she barely escaped that encounter.

Whyhellothere

Jun 20, 2017
With 3 CGs a month, the game will not be finished for a long, long time. There are already a lot of missing CGs, i'm afraid that there will come a time when the story and programming is finished and there would still be about 50-60 missing CG scenes. I know that the CGs cost money but i want to play the finished game in my lifetime. If 1/4 of the game is finished, this means it will take another 6 years to finish the story and then we'll wait 2-3 more years to finish all the scenes. This is crazy.
It might take longer than you initially thought lmao

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Quick question regarding Greyhide x Alexia.

Is there anyway way for the relationship between those two to commit without rowan knowing? Or does no such route like that exist? Not a fan of the whole rowan knowing and giving blessing thing.

Thanks <3
There's not (as far as I know). Jez will automatically rat them out to Rowan. It's out of your control sadly.
There's not. It's all part of Jezera screwing with Rowan's mind. She set all of it in motion, afterall.
A little late of a response but this isn't entirely true. After Jez rats everyone out and they rescue Greyhide from the dungeons, Rowan can either accept the relationship or he can tell them to put a stop to it. If Rowan puts a stop to it everyone agrees at the time. But if her corruption is high enough, there is a scene while Alexia is working in the forge where she starts getting horny for Greyhide again and she can choose to say screw what Rowan says and fuck Greyhide anyways. Presumibly they wouldn't have told Rowan afterwards and would still be going at it occasionally off camera.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
But if her corruption is high enough, there is a scene while Alexia is working in the forge where she starts getting horny for Greyhide again and she can choose to say screw what Rowan says and fuck Greyhide anyways. Presumibly they wouldn't have told Rowan afterwards and would still be going at it occasionally off camera.
That's on me. I don't know if this peculiar turn of events will continue to be relevant in act 2.

Sep 9, 2020
A little late of a response but this isn't entirely true. After Jez rats everyone out and they rescue Greyhide from the dungeons, Rowan can either accept the relationship or he can tell them to put a stop to it. If Rowan puts a stop to it everyone agrees at the time. But if her corruption is high enough, there is a scene while Alexia is working in the forge where she starts getting horny for Greyhide again and she can choose to say screw what Rowan says and fuck Greyhide anyways. Presumibly they wouldn't have told Rowan afterwards and would still be going at it occasionally off camera.
oooh, thanks for this <3

bout to go through another playthru so i'll keep this in mind.

Sancrest

Jul 5, 2018
Rein I'm pretty sure you've answered this question at least once by now but I've read hundreds of messages without seeing it so I apologise beforehand.

Will our Rowan always remain submissive to his overlords or do you plan to include some dom/switch scenes in the future for him.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Okay... so... I dream of the day when Rowan gets his revenge on the twins...and when the time comes that they are at his mercy, he fucks Andras in the ass...does that make me gay? I'm confused.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Okay... so... I dream of the day when Rowan gets his revenge on the twins...and when the time comes that they are at his mercy, he fucks Andras in the ass...does that make me gay? I'm confused.
Depends. Do you prefer Andras to enjoy it? Then you're an emphatic voyeur. Do you want him to suffer instead? Then you're a sadist. Do you imagine yourself joining in on it to let them both blow a load on your face? Yeah, sounds a bit gay. Don't worry though, Andras is a gorgeous character. Not terribly difficult to find him visually appealing. And being gay curious is way more common than people might think.

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
Haven't played this game in a few years. Is there any goblin content yet? What's Alexia's content looking like thus far? (as in, is there plenty more content for her?)

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Depends. Do you prefer Andras to enjoy it? Then you're an emphatic voyeur. Do you want him to suffer instead? Then you're a sadist. Do you imagine yourself joining in on it to let them both blow a load on your face? Yeah, sounds a bit gay. Don't worry though, Andras is a gorgeous character. Not terribly difficult to find him visually appealing. And being gay curious is way more common than people might think.
I guess I want to humiliate him. Jezera as well

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes