aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
I find Tue-San to be downright cute even though she has sadistic tendencies and borders on the line between pragmatic and plain evil. Can't wait to see what the other goblin women have to offer. Looking forward to Zii Zii in particular.
Yeah, both Tue-San and Zii Zii are amazing. Can't really decide who to ally with :LOL:

Sep 9, 2020
A little late of a response but this isn't entirely true. After Jez rats everyone out and they rescue Greyhide from the dungeons, Rowan can either accept the relationship or he can tell them to put a stop to it. If Rowan puts a stop to it everyone agrees at the time. But if her corruption is high enough, there is a scene while Alexia is working in the forge where she starts getting horny for Greyhide again and she can choose to say screw what Rowan says and fuck Greyhide anyways. Presumibly they wouldn't have told Rowan afterwards and would still be going at it occasionally off camera.
So I went ahead and started a fresh playthrough, and was wondering what scene event would that be called? I went ahead and got to the point where greyhide is let out of the dungeons. At the last very last choice part I made sure for greyhide and alexia to not pursue a relationship after all the stuff before.

Now Im doing alexia forge job events and noticed nothing has popped up so far. I also noticed that the usual one Ive seen before, "alexia lends a hand", that one no longer has any sexual content.

Just curious if you happen to know which event it was where alexia can say fuck it and cheat on rowan again?

Thanks <3

Tuskerman

Mar 11, 2019
I like break Jezera's little fantasies about Rowan. Like:

- Noooo, you must fullifile my yaoi fanfic about you and Draven!

- No, only manly hug!

####

-Nooo, you and your wife must have orgy with minotaur!

-No, bro's above else!

Last edited:

Prnh

Sep 1, 2020
So I don't know if this is the right place for me to post this but I am having trouble launching the game. It launched only once I played it for a bit, saved and closed it, but when I tried launch it again it didn't even open, no error code or anything. I haven't tampered with the game files so I don't know the cause of it. I have already disabled firewalls/antiviruses and tried to run the game as administrator but so far nothing. If you guys have any solutions or tips, I would appreciate the help.
Thanks in advance

Forum_Username

Apr 5, 2023
I first learned about this game when I saw it on GOG, but it says the game is "currently in development".

Does anyone know what the status is for this game or when the release date for the completed version will be?

I checked the itch.io page, but it doesn't look like it's been updated in a while.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I first learned about this game when I saw it on GOG, but it says the game is "currently in development".

Does anyone know what the status is for this game or when the release date for the completed version will be?

I checked the itch.io page, but it doesn't look like it's been updated in a while.
Fully complete is likely to be some years away. The current (first) act is nearing completion, but still a ways off. There's a healthy amount of game here currently though.

Reactions: Forum_Username

Simon_mckey

Jul 29, 2020

Never.

This is one of those projects that will go on forever.
Developers will continue the project until they stop receiving financial support or die of old age.

• Wow
Reactions: Lavinotinto
Sep 9, 2020
Got a pretty specific question about alexia and rowan relationship stat being below 50...

So if I do those 2 body transform scenes with alexia and nasim, which raise the relationship status quite a bit, does that kind lock me out of the scenes that require less than 50 relationship status? Or will there be plenty of other opportunities to lower their relationship stat?

Just wondering if its better to skip those 2 transform scenes if I want the stat to be below 50.

Also, are there other scenes only available after doing those said nasim scenes?

Hopefully someone gets what im asking here heh, thanks <3

Asseater42069

Jan 25, 2020
Got a pretty specific question about alexia and rowan relationship stat being below 50...

So if I do those 2 body transform scenes with alexia and nasim, which raise the relationship status quite a bit, does that kind lock me out of the scenes that require less than 50 relationship status? Or will there be plenty of other opportunities to lower their relationship stat?

Just wondering if its better to skip those 2 transform scenes if I want the stat to be below 50.

Also, are there other scenes only available after doing those said nasim scenes?

Hopefully someone gets what im asking here heh, thanks <3
I don't think there are scenes only after doing Nazim quests so you can pretty much do whatever and as for their relationship status you can easily lower it in the maid job.

Reactions: bobbybrownlove
4.00 star(s) 165 Votes