HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Yeah, I'd advise against doing Fertility treatment and X'zaratl if you want NTR content.
Why?, you can introduce an scene for Act II in which Magical Alexia complaints against Nazim's Fertility Treatment as she makes the statement of trying everything, humans, demons, goblins, orcs, mermans, driders, tentacles... And she even try with her own cock as a gift from X'zaralt but nothing works...

In which Nazim would be like "WTF?!" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Back

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Yeah, if you make the right, or wrong choices as it were, in the fertility stuff you can get a lot of corruption but that boost comes with a lot of relationship points. It's enough to completely derail the primary NTR with Andras or the purple one. So you can wind up with a much sluttier Alexia but also a far more loyal Alexia which limits what events will spawn.

Sep 9, 2020
Mostly because it boosts relationship score with Rowan, which prevents the start of the med-corruption NTR chain.

Alternatively do Fertility treatment after you start the NTR chain.
Thank you, ill keep this in mind. I have a reaaally bad habit in games where I just want to do all the things! Like trying to see everything in one playthrough, even if its not really possible.

I love me those futa scenes... but also the ntr scenes. Decisions, decisions xD

Reactions: Lavinotinto
Jan 26, 2020
Why?, you can introduce an scene for Act II in which Magical Alexia complaints against Nazim's Fertility Treatment as she makes the statement of trying everything, humans, demons, goblins, orcs, mermans, driders, tentacles... And she even try with her own cock as a gift from X'zaralt but nothing works...

In which Nazim would be like "WTF?!" :ROFLMAO:
U can't really see all this scene right like Alexia have sex with orcs n all
It's only in the dialogue right ?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Is there any more futa on female content planned ? Alexia hasn't used her cock on any one aside from here hubby dis far.
The only planned scene is Helayna x Futalexia reconciliation scene, which will be a part of the Helayna rework/wrap up.

Other than that, I don't really have any plans? I like writing Futalexia, but I am swamped with other work.
Hey guys I hv a doubt if we let Alexia get locked in dungeon will she return or can we still play her
She'll return to the castle after 4 weeks, but I don't believe we have a event to put her back in Rowan's room.

John Smith_98

Apr 5, 2022
What's the quickest way to start the NTR path? I wanna have Alexia sleep with Andras but also wanna do the fertility treatment and X'zaralt path. I know about a few decisions that can lower their relationship in the beginning. Alexia can start flirting with Andras right away + inviting that knight chick to your room means Alexia gets her separate room. What else do I need to do for the NTR path to trigger quick? Does Rowan not having sex with Alexia for the first couple of times (in their house + first time they meet in the castle) affect their relationship score?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
What's the quickest way to start the NTR path?
No easy way for it:
- you need 5 influence points with Andras pretty easy to do, just do his events.
- Medium Corruption - this one is tricky, since the biggest reliabe source of corruption for alexia is X'zaratl and Fertility treatment, and you don't want those. Take the tavern job. Sleep around as often as possible. A good shortcut is to refuse to save Helayna, then discover alexia helped her escape and rat her out to Andras. That will give you the wallump scene a huge load of corruption.
- Low Rowan relationship - best accomplished by being mean. You get a high drop if you sleep with helayna, and if you are super rude to alexia during the potion stealing event (you can still do fertility treatment, you will simply have to apologize to her before it)

That's all. Good luck. Once you see the event where Alexia is assaulted by Drok, you're on the right path.
At the moment you can't exit the NTR route, so you can do X'zaratl and Fertility treatment afterwars without a problem.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
The only planned scene is Helayna x Futalexia reconciliation scene, which will be a part of the Helayna rework/wrap up.

Other than that, I don't really have any plans? I like writing Futalexia, but I am swamped with other work.
Perhaps a scene where Jez teases Futalexia that if she can withstand her teasing (footplay, oral, vag/anal stim, stroking, etc doesn't matter) long enough, then Jez will reward her by allowing her to use her cock. When Alexia succeeds however, Jez uses magic/portal to transfer Alexia's cock to Jez (while still maintaining its sensations to Alexia) and uses it on Alexia essentially having her fuck herself. At the end Jez could make Alexia's cock cum on her own face/mouth, or maybe just finish inside Alexia.
This could also work as "failing" Jez's challenge, and succeeding instead actually results in Alexia penetrating Jez. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Fleep

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
Because they also rise Rowan/Alexia relationship score, and you need it low for the medium corruption NTR entry event.
I see; I always thought that it was the way for corruption, considering the unnatural processes of Nasim “fertility treatment”.

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes