aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
I see; I always thought that it was the way for corruption, considering the unnatural processes of Nasim “fertility treatment”.
You are not mistaken. X'zaratl events as well as fertility treatment both give you corruption points. They are designed for those players who want Rowan and Alexia to gradually sink into evil while maintaining a loving relationship with each other. This is a very different path from the typical NTR corruption. If you go for Andras/Jezera NTR, you should be harsh to Alexia whenever the topic of pregnancy comes up. This way, your relationship score will go down a lot.

doomspud

Feb 12, 2020
I give up on this game. I've been following its development since 2.6, in October of 2020. It's been 3 years since then and the devs haven't even made it past the fucking 50% completion mark, because they're so damned concerned about this turn-based strategy crap that they've just completely given up on actually progressing the fucking STORY. There have been no major, I mean MAJOR expansions on the story for well over a year. I pray to god one of these fucking days the MC will finally be able to assault the fucking capital, because otherwise this game is dead in the water.

alkhan

May 19, 2023
What´s the difference between buying the game on Steam and download here for free? Is the same product or it has any subtle difference?

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
We should have new update this month don't we? I sure hope it's not yet another Goblin Quest/Andras filled update. Fingers crossed.

Jan 26, 2020
We should have new update this month don't we? I sure hope it's not yet another Goblin Quest/Andras filled update. Fingers crossed.
Yes we will HV it's releasing on 25 i guess
N i don't think we will get any new ntr content coz on his post he said there where scenes with Andras n Rowan involved
N rowan with some random girl
Plus new goblin content also
In not sure if there is anything thing new
It's only from one artest
He said there is another one also n he also has did some work too
Soo for fully confirmation it's not possible
Other then his updated announcement post ..

Reactions: Fleep
4.00 star(s) 165 Votes