Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
I'm quite disappointed it has been ages and I see the game hasn't moved far. Not gonna be a doom caller or anything but my hype probably died for this game. I will enjoy what is there already though.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
I checked this a while back and it's odd that it hasn't progressed much. Did the devs get side tracked or something? I remember reading that the main plot is over and they're just adding some finishing touches. I checked again some time and they said they were adding what was missing. It's like do they have a roadmap for this or are they just spitting out whatever.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Pretty much, early in production they drastically spread themselves too thin and made way too many promises about what they would add to the game. So while they have pretty much finished the main story arc for part 1, they are wanting to wrap up all the loose side stories and fulfill all the promises they made before moving on the the next part. Which is somewhat admirable since some people likely gave them money on the back of those promises.

It is a long road but from what I can tell they have learned a lot about project management and budgeting their time since those early days. In fact, I regularly see them shooting down additional ideas for content that wasn't already planned/promised. So once they are finally caught up I expect to see a more steady forward progression in part 2.

That said, I'm planning to wait until part 1 is officially complete before seriously paying attention again.

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
If I understand correctly, We can avoid NTR even though NTR is on. So, what to take as a caution to avoid NTR if the settings are ON?

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
If I understand correctly, We can avoid NTR even though NTR is on.
Yes.
So, what to take as a caution to avoid NTR if the settings are ON?
Just choose...
63a5f53944ff334ab5aa4b8421588a68.jpg
...when Alexia wants to bang Andras, Greyhide, some random goblins or strange blue aquaman, rats in the cellar or pretty much every breathing thing in the castle. The choices are pretty obvious in most of the cases.

Last edited:

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
It's also an issue how some scenes are so difficult to reach. Like I have reached it in the past but now it seems so hard to get to one of the emissary's scene before they come to the castle. It would've been nice to have a more precise way of going through hidden scenes. Now I'm just relying on a gallery mod to see all because doing rerun won't even guarantee seeing them.

Sep 9, 2020
It's also an issue how some scenes are so difficult to reach. Like I have reached it in the past but now it seems so hard to get to one of the emissary's scene before they come to the castle. It would've been nice to have a more precise way of going through hidden scenes. Now I'm just relying on a gallery mod to see all because doing rerun won't even guarantee seeing them.
When you say emissary are you talking about the two characters, forgot the names... one is like a male white wolf and the other is like jazayl? Something like that.

If so you can actually have scenes with them before they bust through the portal at the castle?

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
When you say emissary are you talking about the two characters, forgot the names... one is like a male white wolf and the other is like jazayl? Something like that.

If so you can actually have scenes with them before they bust through the portal at the castle?
Yep you can have a scene with the witch one before their introduction.

Reactions: bobbybrownlove
4.00 star(s) 165 Votes