Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
can you give a hint as to what will be in the Astarte uppdate?
Primary goals:
- Allow Rowan to either work with Andras or plan the battle himself, or possibly sabotage the twins efforts.
- Allow Rowan to take to the field personally.
- Variables outcomes depending on how big of an Army Rowan has gathered over the 60 weeks of gameplay.

There is a variety of other things that I hope to include, but these are the main reasons why we're even doing the Astarte Update, rather than just moving along the main plot.

and will we have repetable scenes with chelin.
Maybe, likely not due to time constrains. There will be no repeatable scenes with Orciad or Blackholt characters, since they aren't in the castle for the most time.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Primary goals:
- Allow Rowan to either work with Andras or plan the battle himself, or possibly sabotage the twins efforts.
- Variables outcomes depending on how big of an Army Rowan has gathered over the 60 weeks of gameplay.

There is a variety of other things that I hope to include, but these are the main reasons why we're even doing the Astarte Update, rather than just moving along the main plot.

Maybe, likely not due to time constrains. There will be no repeatable scenes with Orciad or Blackholt characters, since they aren't in the castle for the most time.
Well i hope we can get some in the future

maveric619

Jun 14, 2017
I'm sure there will be such ending. With the current story progress your great-grandchildren will enjoy it very much.

I'm sure they'll keep padding things out by remastering old scenes

In time for my great-grandchildren seems like wishful thinking

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Worth every second. Even if it is released in 2030, it will be the greatest project of all time
If it would be 2030, then currently we are 50% through. Is a game twice as good as now worth 14 years of development? Depends on each person I guess.

And if we are not at 50%, but 30% or 10%, we can expect 2037 or 2086. Still worth it, when other great games develop within 1-5 years?

Deathstar1200

Aug 4, 2021
If it would be 2030, then currently we are 50% through. Is a game twice as good as now worth 14 years of development? Depends on each person I guess.

And if we are not at 50%, but 30% or 10%, we can expect 2037 or 2086. Still worth it, when other great games develop within 1-5 years?
So far as I know, the development speed was increased in recent two years. We can expect this trend in the future. The biggest question is whether it will retain its appeal with more people involved in the work.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017

Never try to judge completion of a video game based on percentages, especially when the people working on it are amateurs being paid via the patreon teat. The game will be done sooner or later, and whether that's due to patreon funding drying up, the team all finding better paying work outside of this field, or proper completion at a reasonable pace no one can say, but complaining about how long it's taking is wasted energy. Especially when you can see how the project has scaled up, then scaled back, then scaled back up, then scaled back over the course of its development. Venus Noire is still learning how to develop a video game properly and likely won't stop learning until SoC is done.

Raven_Light

Aug 4, 2023
Primary goals:

[/QUOTE
Never try to judge completion of a video game based on percentages, especially when the people working on it are amateurs being paid via the patreon teat. The game will be done sooner or later, and whether that's due to patreon funding drying up, the team all finding better paying work outside of this field, or proper completion at a reasonable pace no one can say, but complaining about how long it's taking is wasted energy. Especially when you can see how the project has scaled up, then scaled back, then scaled back up, then scaled back over the course of its development. Venus Noire is still learning how to develop a video game properly and likely won't stop learning until SoC is done.
I rather see them just polish up on act 1 between Jeerza, Alexia, Rowan, Andras, and Xzara seeing how they seem to be main focus, and add few new things on that note. Giving least 4 endings. Example one Ending Andras impregnates Alexia and Rowan impregnates Jerza, Another Both Spouses becomes Andras or Jeerzas personal fuck toys or both depending on choices made, Rowan and Xzara both impregnate Alexia and stayed loyal, or Rowan Becomes Alexias cuck, or she becomes his.

I admit the game is exceptional good, I like the mix vibes of good and bad and that the humans arent pleasant and far less rewarding than being with the twins, and that its not full cuckold. Only way Rowan or Alexia can be one is if you allow em too. They're both more like closeted swingers if they both sleep around. But anyways point of my reply its not worth that long of a wait, no game is. Too me thats just being deprived and desperate no pun intended. I can live with out if they decide its to much of a work load. I wouldnt want them to die of stress for my entertainment.

But if they confident to pull through I honestly wish em the best, you and rest of community the best , and hope to see the results.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gicoo

Raven_Light

Aug 4, 2023
If i remember correctly Winter has some personal stuff to go through.
This is what i was afraid of when Helayna ark was delayed time and time again that something like that will happen.
Now with her writer MIA
It's unclear when her ark will be done and by who exactly.
Already said that and i say it again. Tie all unfinished content/lose ends wrap up ark 1 and IF you have free time add additional flavor like this new goblin arks or fay.
But no have to expand until there so many thing to do it will take literary years just to go through all of it.
I know right, its kinda annoying. v3.12 scenes in act 1 still blacked out, not made, or has old old art style. I wish they polish up act 1s scenes too new art style.

Then just finish it where you can impregnate xzara, or jeerza, and let Andras impregnate Alexia. Where Rowan and Alexia stays loyal or becomes one of the twins, or both of twins bitch with Xzara involved or not depending on player characters choices.

I find it weird Andras compares Alexia too Xzara but no Andras x Xzara moments. Also depending on your choices with her between Rowan and Alexia you'd think it could lead too a good route between the three, or corrupt route between the 3 with Andras involved If you choose the dark charm and fake it and submit too her instead of Alexia.

Raven_Light

Aug 4, 2023
What scenes are missing?
I think it was Xzara x Rowan x Alexia scene where Alexia commands him too either suck xzaras dick or lick her pussy as Alexia rides him tied too bed.

And I came across a hidden scene where Andras invites Rowan too party where he meets mystery slave before he does a maid and after bit of time Andras automactically fucks his mouth as the female or male slave continues to blow Rowan.

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes