mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Hey folks. Just started this game with NTR on as I wanted to experience the entire game without cuts. But I'm curious about the long term implications of cheating here.

Without spoiling anything specific, could I have someone who played the entire game, share their opinion on what happens if Alexia sleeps around or Rowan indulges in every lass he comes across? Is the marriage endangered with one or both leaving for someone else? Or is it more a swinging/sharing theme oriented NTR where the couple remain faithful to each other regardless of how many body counts they rack up?

Since I just started, I'd rather focus on enjoying the core story, than open a can of worms with chaotic relationship storms. Already touched Andras's route lightly and I can say with confidence, it's not for me. At least not this early to the game.
like sin(α) said what Drakebrand said isn't entirely correct. you have a corruption value for both MCs, while also 1 relationship variable for both of them together. they affect the interaction between the MCs on their own, or in correlation.
however first we need to understand what you see as NTR. because having the male MC (MMC)'s female lover have sex with the female MC (FMC), is considered to some as NTR. others only consider a scene NTR, if one of the MCs does something the other wouldn't aprove of (whereas the MMC cheating is somehow often not seen as NTR, for some reason).
both cases happen in the game.
however these things ONLY happen if you take direct action towards those outcomes. so you are always in control what kind of NTR you will see to begin with.

that being said, you can totally play the game with both MCs as loving couple that indulges into sharing.
the kind of relationship you can have is rather well controlled through the corruption values and relationship variable:
low corruption + high relationship = pretty vanilla
high corruption + high relationship = swinging
low corruption + low relationship = may have cheating, but generally very little sexual action
high corruption + low relationship = full on NTR
there are other factors to this as well, but those mostly affect one or two events at most

since both MCs have a corruption value, this translates to how willing each of them are to deviate from the societal norms they grew up in, like for example faithfulness in marriage.
it is still possible to have cheating MCs with a high relationship variable, but this might bite you in the ass later on, increases your corruption, or lowers your relationship variable as a result.

in most cases, Rowan your MMC, can cheat freely without consequences regarding his relationship with Alexia, but most of the time this then has consequences for the story and your goals.
for Alexia your FMC, this is different as she also has two additional NTR values, just for herself. i'm not gonna comment on those further, as their very definition is a spoiler. just know that if you want to avoid NTR, you can easily avoid those values as well.
since the FMC has those NTR values, the bulk of NTR scenes that you can disable at the start of the game, belong to her. so while she still has a lot of other scenes, the NTR (on/off) variable is for the most part regarding scenes with her, you might or might not want to see.

although Alexia is probably as vital as Andras and Jezera to the story, Rowan is definitely the driving force of it, so by disabling NTR you won't miss out on a lot of story, which by default is optional content anyway.
i'd would advice you to keep NTR on, since even if you don't want to see it, you can see NTR content coming a mile away and easily avoid it.

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
Alright, let the waiting game begin. Will we beat last update's record for length between release and leak? Or is there a hero lurking in the shadows?
Months about to change if someone is gonna do it your gonna have to wait at least till august.

Reactions: aykarin

Foreeever

Jul 14, 2021
> Release Notes

NEW SCENES
- Two new Andras NPC arc events
- One new Arzyl path Fae event
- Two new Helayna room events

REWORKED SCENES
- The initial Raeve keep content with Helayna, as well as the claiming scene, and first castle sex scene has been reworked

ART
- 17 new CGs, with 57 variants

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I wonder why there is no progress with the goblin arc... :(
I moved to Astarte Update for the time being, and will return to writing Tue-San finale once Astarte is wrapped up. However, we are likely to see the continuation of the Zii-Zii plot in the next release.

how to trigger s*x event with tue-san?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SperryTop

Aug 2, 2021
From what has been said above, it seems to me like they are getting rid of the various options for Rowan's previous relationship with her. For example, he could have been her mentor, friendly, or an acquaintance before the game began. I believe it seems like they're streamlining her backstory, and probably some of the interactions inside the castle.

Reactions: Crusado
4.00 star(s) 165 Votes