Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Does anyone even know what kind of story they're trying to tell? Maybe I'm missing something, but this game seems to lack direction. It's trying to do too much. I wouldn't be surprised if development continues to drag on for years.
I cannot say I share that confusion.
Don't get me wrong. I do not expect to see this project come to fruition. I am not even sure they will manage to clear their first Act at this pace by the end of 2024. They want to do too much and they are doing it fairly slowly. But what the intent is behind each route seems very clear.

Raven_Light

Aug 4, 2023
That's not the story they are trying to tell though. So many games out there that tell this story. It's not like Alexia is the only red head in visual novels.
And I would not want this become the case, Id like to see Rowan impregnate Jeerza and Andras with Alexia before Rowan with Alexia after they become a demon prince and princess. Its already seems to be confirmed if they hate one another (cuz if so game over) twins lose interests. Its like they want them to desire them, but not love them, and keep that love for each other. I want to see them agrree and say fuck the Nobles and their people.

Everything bout this game connects well. The sex and plot really brings out the detail and tension with the story. Why in act 2 i'd like too see Rowan and Alexia be able too 3 sum with one of the twins depending on your choices.

Last edited:

SperryTop

Aug 2, 2021
I disagree that they're going slowly. Its very rare to see a game with such regular and substantial updates. Its only because the game is already so huge that each update seems small in comparison. I think they're going as fast as they can with the resources they have available.

Note that I'm not saying the game isn't stuck in development hell, because it clearly is. All I'm saying is that they're working hard and making progress. Hopefully they can untangle the mess, and have lots of good lessons learned for Act II.

Raven_Light

Aug 4, 2023
The development will take A LOT OF time. We will be lucky if they have finished it by 2030. Also considering the perfectionism of devs, a lot of reworks and improvements would be made a long the way. I'm 100 percent sure that outcome of the project is going to be a masterpiece.

It be easier if they polished up everything in act 1 replacing old art style with new, fill in blackout scenes, then give some new scenes least 10 to 15% wise that builds up for act 2.
But maybe they want to aim bigger than that fact its doing well . Hard too say.

Deathstar1200

Aug 4, 2021
It be easier if they polished up everything in act 1 replacing old art style with new, fill in blackout scenes, then give some new scenes least 10 to 15% wise that builds up for act 2.
But maybe they want to aim bigger than that fact its doing well . Hard too say.
I saw people complaining that act 1 takes too long and that dev should move with the story. No matter what, people would be always dissatisfied with your decision

Reactions: perles75

mightguy99

Aug 12, 2018
Updated my compressed Android port of Seeds of Chaos v0.3.13 with the Extended Scene Replay Mod added.

I've added a few standard gestures: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: Pixeldrain
I think I finally got it to download but your link seems to be having trouble with selecting download and then nothing downloads. All other times I get from pixeldrain have worked fine past few years. Also thanks for the download and work.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
I disagree that they're going slowly. Its very rare to see a game with such regular and substantial updates. Its only because the game is already so huge that each update seems small in comparison. I think they're going as fast as they can with the resources they have available.

Note that I'm not saying the game isn't stuck in development hell, because it clearly is. All I'm saying is that they're working hard and making progress. Hopefully they can untangle the mess, and have lots of good lessons learned for Act II.
They also have 5-6 people working on this? Or is it more? The updates are decent but they are every other month. So nah, their pace is at best average.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Depends on the definition of pace I guess.
If we're counting all the work put into redoing and adding to scenes then it might be okay. If we're talking about actually driving the story forward and getting this closer to completion then it's abysmal. At times the pace was arguably negative when they broke systems that worked before.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Scene Replay Mod

How to use

Download one of the following depending on which version of the game you are using:

0.3.13: SoC0313-windows.zip
0.3.12: SoC0312-windows.zip

Both are attached to this post.
  • Unzip to the "game" folder.
  • Launch the game and go to "Bonus" -> "Scene Replay"
  • Use the "Unlock" button in the bottom left corner to unlock all the scenes.
  • Scenes will naturally unlock as you play the game anyway.
  • To apply filters, press "Scene Filters" in the bottom left corner.
If you find any bugs, please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
does this need an update?

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Rein if you don't mind answering.
The maid Madeline, Is she one off character or she will reappear in the future?
I kind of like her character!

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
I assume the NTR routes will have their own endings... and if they do, when will they be? Will they progress alongside with the main plot and just be an alternate ending at the end of the game, or could the specific endings happen earlier if you follow those routes?

Last edited:

strikerdg

Jul 25, 2020
My game doesn't even start from steam or downloading from here. Every try it creates a log.txt and the text says
"Loading error handling took 0.18s
Loading script took 3.97s" someone's having this problem too?

Wobbly1980

Feb 12, 2020
I assume the NTR routes will have their own endings... and if they do, when will they be? Will they progress alongside with the main plot and just be an alternate ending at the end of the game, or could the specific endings happen earlier if you follow those routes?
I am hoping the story goes on for a long time yet.

perles75

May 16, 2020
lol half of the comments of the thread are about the pace of the game updates&story (the other half being taken by NTR blahblah or by disappointment to see/not see that specific character :D ), at a certain point people should realise that it's not really going to change and let the topic rest :ROFLMAO:
(I mean, especially since the devs have published a roadmap so you know what's gonna happen -more transparent than that...)

Sep 9, 2020
Updated my compressed Android port of Seeds of Chaos v0.3.13 with the Extended Scene Replay Mod added.

I've added a few standard gestures: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: Pixeldrain
As always, thank you!

Reactions: Eonor
4.00 star(s) 165 Votes