Falafala

Jun 27, 2023
Are there any current cheat codes? I love the game, but I really don't feel like grinding through the whole thing again just for a few new scenes, and the game is just not as enjoyable without the cheats.

Reactions: sorjs53

Lavinotinto

Feb 6, 2023
Finally a Route Development after so much!... The best of it:

Taking acquaintance of how much Helayna has tracked attention for a character that was never intended to have so much influence, competing with the female mc is astonishing. Her writer must be proud, I'm sure Patreon Fans will lose their minds with her character development.
Oh yeah, in this forum we love Hel.

*here my quick bad edition.
Photoroom-20240806_232049.jpg

Reactions: Tuskerman

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Seeds of Chaos [v0.4.06] [Vénus Noire]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Are there any current cheat codes? I love the game, but I really don't feel like grinding through the whole thing again just for a few new scenes, and the game is just not as enjoyable without the cheats.
I don't play that often anymore, but the link in my sig is probably still accurate. If anything isn't, just reply to it and I'll try to sort it out.

PhoenixAgain

Feb 7, 2019
Seems like this is the most likely outcome when you try to hit so many different, and often mutually exclusive (gay vs straight, ntr vs non-ntr, etc) fetishes in one game.

You either go heavy in one, or a few, and leave the others waiting for their listed fetish to be updated. Those that want that content cheer, and everyone else is left with a bad feeling and is stuck waiting.

Or you try to spread it out development efforts to all of them, and then the update might feel thin and barely there if you dont care about a bunch of the possible fetishes. The developers can rightfully say "we updated X things!", but many players might say, "yeah, but i only care about X/Y of that!"

The only people that are likely to win every update are those perverts that like *all* the fetishes. Dirty freaks! ;)
I get that not all new content may appeal to anyone, but this update has so little of it that I can't find any of it.

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes