j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
so i havent played this game in like 2 years since about March 2022 , i stopped playing because i had got a game over so i stopped playing, can u still game over and lose everything ?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
so i havent played this game in like 2 years since about March 2022 , i stopped playing because i had got a game over so i stopped playing, can u still game over and lose everything ?
Yes.
You can avoid the ~4 game overs relatively easy since they only happen if you don't do the main quests on time. Though admittably you have to know how to solve them, so fair enough.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Yes.
You can avoid the ~4 game overs relatively easy since they only happen if you don't do the main quests on time. Though admittably you have to know how to solve them, so fair enough.
ahh so playing is a gamble still.. hmm.. last time i got too emotionally invested and spent many hours on the game so when i got the game over i stopped playing completely , ahh ill come back next year so when i play there will be a lot of more content so taking a game over blow will be worth my time lost haha, the game is good tho from what i remember, it had really caught my intrigue back then and i got so consumed with immersion gameovering on my playthru back then hurt me lmao , all good tho it is a pretty serious game after all, cheers! and thanks for reply!!

Reactions: dumpsmailto

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Scene Replay Mod

How to use

Download one of the following depending on which version of the game you are using:

0.4.05: soc0405b-mod.zip
0.4.04: soc0404-mod.zip

Both are attached to this post.
  • Unzip to the "game" folder.
  • Launch the game and go to "Bonus" -> "Scene Replay"
  • Use the "Unlock" button in the bottom left corner to unlock all the scenes.
  • Scenes will naturally unlock as you play the game anyway.
  • To apply filters, press "Scene Filters" in the bottom left corner.
If you find any bugs, please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
my brother in christ the new update just got released on the fourm

Reactions: ProtoPrime
4.00 star(s) 165 Votes