OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021
Point to another active VN community and I'll happily migrate.

That's right, I'd gladly cuck all of you. I have no loyalty to you people, just get me a bigger dick to ride on.
Yeah, yeah, right... now get back to work and give me more goblin girls to increase my goblin harem.

• Haha
Reactions: Crusado

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
I was sort of working on a week by week breakdown of how I try to optimize the first few weeks of exploration so I'd remember for future playthroughs, though I trailed off on that and it's been a while since I've actually restarted the game, so I haven't gotten back to it yet. Here's a loose breakdown that assumes you're okay with savescumming.

As of version 0.3.0, the game has received major updates to its gameplay systems. This guide was written before that, so please be mindful that some information may be out of date.

Disclaimer: I'm mostly working off memory and briefly poking around some of my save files here, so there are probably some mistakes. Anyone reading this, please feel free to inform me if you find any, or have any alternate ideas on some of the opinions I've presented here. Thanks! Also sorry this got quite a bit wordier than I intended.

Things to do while exploring
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Things to do in the castle
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Courtesy of Stes, now with Map! See this post for a map key.

That sort of depends on how you look at it. True, Andras's scenes with Alexia are shallower, but that reflects his interest in the affair—he's only really interested in her to sate his lust and to demonstrate his power over her and Rowan, it doesn't really go any deeper than that. Jezera's interest in Alexia is more complex, and so the scenes she has with her are more involved (which is what makes them, imo, more interesting).

That said, even with the recent Jezera update, Andras has more scenes with Alexia (though granted, not much in the way of penetrative sex). JezeraxAlexia has, I believe, 4 scenes, while AndrasxAlexia has 6, 7 if you include the tavern harassment scene. That doesn't seem like a huge difference, but it's 50% more scenes. 50% more updates devoted to the one pairing than the other, though I won't make any presumptions about how much time the scenes take to write.
Is there a guide for WHERE the villages are? I keep getting killed on week 3 for not getting enough villages!

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I'm uninstalling this game. I hate games that make you do stupid puzzles.
Its not a puzzle but part of the plot. The twins want to conquer the capital, so they order Rowan to recruit the largest group of orcs in this country. The Orc-Camps leadership is currently uncertain, so Rowan has to appease the current leader or help other aspiring orcs to become a leader (or just rescue a human noble to screw all of them).

Without these kind of missions, Rowan and the twins have no allies and can't conquer the world.

Reactions: Chinel

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Its not a puzzle but part of the plot. The twins want to conquer the capital, so they order Rowan to recruit the largest group of orcs in this country. The Orc-Camps leadership is currently uncertain, so Rowan has to appease the current leader or help other aspiring orcs to become a leader (or just rescue a human noble to screw all of them).

Without these kind of missions, Rowan and the twins have no allies and can't conquer the world.
Just give me a proper guide. This game is annoying for not giving me specifics on the map.

• Angry
Reactions: AFuglyMunchkin

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Just give me a proper guide. This game is annoying for not giving me specifics on the map.
The first post has links to a game over guide that informs you about all main missions and the different ways of how to solve them.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The weekly navigation on the map can be frustrating, to be fair. Especially in the early game when you're just striking out at random and hoping to hit something interesting/useful.

Chinel

May 26, 2019
Oh I forgot Alexia was the protagonist and Rowan was just there . . .

If you want to keep them both pure, you can. Then they just go out and have picnics and gentle sex.
Why are people complaining about a marvelous game in which you can literally have the wife cheating on you while you are fucking half of the planet while enslaving and doing evil shit?
Why?
Also question, I wonder if it is possible a route in which Alexia is fucking Andreas and also fucks you with Helayna as Elf girl.

Last edited:

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Redemption is an accomplishment, not a starting point.
And?

I'm sorry, did you think the game just started??? Soc is over 2.5 million words. Even if we assume 5-15% of that is code, it is still very robust.

If they had prioritized or wanted to include redemption as a recurring theme, I'm sure they could have fucking slated it in there somewhere.

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
And?

I'm sorry, did you think the game just started??? Soc is over 2.5 million words. Even if we assume 5-15% of that is code, it is still very robust.

If they had prioritized or wanted to include redemption as a recurring theme, I'm sure they could have fucking slated it in there somewhere.
First chapter isn't finished yet. It is just begining. IF this is a story about redemption (which is not even sure), it is a very long way before it starts defining, it would probably be in last act.

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes