Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
"Sommy didn't quite get this one finished due to the deadline and the unfortunate passing of his father, so it will be going in the release as is (which will be out this evening) and getting a bit of a touch up in the next one. Still, I think we can all agree it is absolutely incredible. :) "
Thanks.

What are they refering to? A plotline? Art?

xladotx

Feb 3, 2020
I am playing the game currently and I got a bit confused. I did choose "Strike a deal with Tue-San" to not do the wedding. She asked me to inform Tue-Row of it yet I cannot do so, only continuation of this is to do the wedding. Am I missing something? Should I just wait in game weeks for it to ressolve the right way? I am confused

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I am playing the game currently and I got a bit confused. I did choose "Strike a deal with Tue-San" to not do the wedding. She asked me to inform Tue-Row of it yet I cannot do so, only continuation of this is to do the wedding. Am I missing something? Should I just wait in game weeks for it to ressolve the right way? I am confused
Tue-san wedding isn't written yet.
Question, is the new Goblin event about the Wolf Goblin Zii Zii route? And the new Fae about about Arzyl or the Wolf guy?
Zii-zii and heartsong/arzyl

Reactions: T800

xladotx

Feb 3, 2020
Tue-san wedding isn't written yet.
Hmm I see this might not be route I want to go.
What is route best for romancing/having fling with Tue-san?
I had spent night with her but I want more.
Anyway I really enjoy this game. Thank you very much for it

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
What is route best for romancing/having fling with Tue-san?
Alas, no more content until act 2, which may take a long while.

Nothing is set in stone, but initial plan is to allow Rowan to explore a relationship with Tue-San after either a Tue-Row or Tue-San wedding.

When do you guys plan to release this version on Steam?
Not my department, sorry.

Reactions: Dreamer44
4.00 star(s) 165 Votes