Sep 17, 2020
hasntt that been the case for a long while now?
Been literally waiting like over a year for that main continuation Alexia NTR storyline lol.
To be clear I'm not talking about the one Tavern scene we got a few updates ago (what like 6 months ago?) I'm talking about the continuation of the scenes where Alexia get's dressed up and meets Andras in his room etc.

Sep 17, 2020
Doesn't Alexia's NTR plot line already have a large amount of scenes? Other things need focus.
For sure. I agree that the game as a whole should get fleshed out. But on the other hand I think Alexia is by far the most popular character and her NTR scenes are by far the most popular scenes lol. Keeping a decent flow of content in that area seems like.. a good idea.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
For sure. I agree that the game as a whole should get fleshed out. But on the other hand I think Alexia is by far the most popular character and her NTR scenes are by far the most popular scenes lol. Keeping a decent flow of content in that area seems like.. a good idea.
What's a good idea is to finish this act and go to the next one. So let's have them finish the stories so we can get moving.

Reactions: Crusado and Fleep
Nov 18, 2023
Doesn't Alexia's NTR plot line already have a large amount of scenes? Other things need focus.
What's a good idea is to finish this act and go to the next one. So let's have them finish the stories so we can get moving.
They said there would be no new Cliohna content until ACT II. The latest — yet still not leaked — update contains three new Cliohna events. I get the impression that they, too, struggle with deciding what to focus on at times.

Finish the main story first, then flesh out major side quests like the Goblins' before focusing on minor characters and their relationships. I'd like to see the Goblin arc concluded. When I last played more than a year ago, the Blackholt saga ended before Tue-Row's wedding. The conclusion of Tue-Row's has since been completed. The endings of Che-Lin and Zii-Zii are still missing. In my opinion, progress on this front has been too slow. I'm not looking for more Alexia X Andras or Ophelia X Indarah. I'm just looking forward to seeing Rowan deal with that green, big-tittied milf Che-Lin. I'm interested in the gobbo fucking. :KEK:

Anyway, waiting continues.

imstillwaiting-waitingforever.gif

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2023

I do not have a premium gofile so someone will need to reup
Thanks.

PC: / /

MAC: / / — made with

Last edited:

vandal.h

Oct 15, 2023
I love this game. The writing is amazing and I think it could eventually rival anything written by GRRM. It's a deliciously dark tale of a hero's fall. The art is amazing and I can't say enough good things about the artists.

But we are at the end of 2023 and arc 2 hasn't even been started much less close to being finished. At this rate the game will take over a decade to complete all arcs. And few games with such long development times actually see the light of day.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I get the impression that they, too, struggle with deciding what to focus on at times.
I know what must be done. I wrote Cliohna because a) People wanted more, b) I needed something lighter to distract myself from the dense jungle of variable states Astarte is growing to be.

I spent the last year pushing out plot events critical for the game's completion. I am allowed to follow my dick for a change.

And few games with such long development times actually see the light of day.
Here's to another year of people saying "This game will surely be abandoned at some point"!

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Gods ... What if I wanted to prevent any NTR and revenge on my foes?
No console commands, but villages have been burned just to raise Rowan's corruption, and X'zaratl has been sidelined to trigger Andras NTR.
Any way to achieve some of all that? Any pacing tips from your dick?

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
I wrote Cliohna because a) People wanted more, b) I needed something lighter to distract myself from the dense jungle of variable states Astarte is growing to be.
I am allowed to follow my dick for a change.
That's right follow your Hear...! i mean dick.. i mean

Helayna x medelin x Rowan when?:D
failed Knight vs failed maid vs failed hero :Kappa: medxhel 1.png

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
I don't know how hard this would be to code in but I feel at some point the AndrasxAlexia events need to be repeatable to drive home the corruption aspect. Like whenever Rowan is going out to explore there should be a short scene of Alexia getting fucked similar to how some job events are repeatable.

Ashkia

Sep 24, 2022
I know what must be done. I wrote Cliohna because a) People wanted more, b) I needed something lighter to distract myself from the dense jungle of variable states Astarte is growing to be.

I spent the last year pushing out plot events critical for the game's completion. I am allowed to follow my dick for a change.

Here's to another year of people saying "This game will surely be abandoned at some point"!
What are the names of new Cliohna events?

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes