kingme360

Sep 29, 2023
Quick and dirty tier list of the girls imho. I tried to keep S tier for the elite elite, but that shouldn't downplay my appreciate for the A listers at all, it really only starts to drop off heavily in C tier, though there is of course a drop for A to B, bigger than S to A. View attachment 3329681
Hold on one god damn minute I know you didn't put Cla-Min in D tier. The second wife deserves at least be put in B tier. Also can you send me a link to this tier list I would like to make my own tier list of either the characters or the girls either one works. Thank you

DR YOS

Dec 30, 2023
Oh hey it been a while since this one has come up! I guess I'll dust this off...

Here is an updated version of a tierlist I threw together a while back of every named character with a sprite in the game. Feel free to mess around and make your own list here

The below tierlist doesn't necessarily represent how into the "fetish" they represent I am. Rather it is a mixture of how much I enjoy seeing them on screen, how much I like the character, and how much I think they add to the story. For example I hate Andras, he would be in the bottom tier, except I must admit I kind of like hating him, and he certainly is important to the story.

View attachment 3295737
Enter the link above

Reactions: kingme360

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
So... when do we get to see more of Skordred? He seemed to be an important potential supporter for Rowan, but in the end he has just faded in the background.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
So... when do we get to see more of Skordred? He seemed to be an important potential supporter for Rowan, but in the end he has just faded in the background.
I think the general idea is no? I mean he can be a tsundere gay sub for Rowan; we have a fairly detailed sub already with Draith who also has hooks with many different characters.

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
I think the general idea is no? I mean he can be a tsundere gay sub for Rowan; we have a fairly detailed sub already with Draith who also has hooks with many different characters.
Yeah, but outside sex scenes he had ties to the former demon lord, could help building tunnels and warmachines, arrange meetings with other dark dwarves....

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Yeah, but outside sex scenes he had ties to the former demon lord, could help building tunnels and warmachines, arrange meetings with other dark dwarves....
I think he could have some ties with the priest of Kharos that would be fun but then again I hope that priest is someone Rowan can fuck with in Act 2. And I hope he is a kinky bastard:)

kelystain

Nov 17, 2021
Updated the scene replay mod to v0.4.03. Ping me if you find any errors, thanks!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
v 4.03 :love:
> Release Notes:
>
> New Events
> - One new main story event, the Astarte war council (with two new sex scenes, Andras x Rowan, and Rowan x X'zaratl)
> - Two new Blackholt Goblin Arc events (with one new sex scene, Rowan & Tue-Row x Zii-Zii)
> - One new Helayna event (with one new sex scene, Orcs x Helayna)
> - One new Fae Arc event (with one sex scene with two variant paths, Rowan x Whitescar or Whitescar x Rowan)
> - One sex scene has been added to the Andras Arc finale (Andras x Rowan)
> - One sex scene has been added to the Liurial Arc finale (Rowan x Liural & Alexia)
> - One sex scene added to the Aryzl riddle event (Rowan x Jezera & Arzyl)

no Astarte war council event?

Tufa

Sep 1, 2017
One day, i hope, i'll see more Alexia x X'zaratl without Rowan.
Same, Rowan ruined X'zaratl scenes for me too with his whipping fetish and ass fuck
and he was more naked in her scenes than her, which should be the opposite.

Alexia, Rowan and X'zaratl are pretty much in a poly relationship on that route.
It's more of a cuckqueaning X'zaratl than poly
did you see Greyhide? That is poly relationship hotness, i wish her content was like his.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It's more of a cuckqueaning X'zaratl than poly
Completely disagree. There isn't any type of verbal humiliation or masochist acts directed at her.

X'zaratl is quite into voyeurism from the looks of it but she is super happy when invited to participate into the sex with Rowan and Alexia.

Last edited:

Tufa

Sep 1, 2017
There isn't any type of verbal humiliation or masochist acts directed at her.
Humiliate X'zaratl? noo, I did not say and don't want that fam
Cuckquean can't be all bad as far as I know, but it revolves around voyeurism
she is super happy when invited to participate into the sex with Rowan and Alexia.
She is happy to watch them you mean, I have not seen her participate after the first threesome scene.
if you are not into futa on Rowan what is there to see

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Humiliate X'zaratl? noo, I did not say and don't want that fam
Cuckquean can't be all bad as far as I know, but it revolves around voyeurism
That is why i was disagreeing. The kink you were mentioaning involves thoses things, which aren't bad since they are consensual between the parts.
Without them it is simply voyeurism.

She is happy to watch them you mean, I have not seen her participate after the first threesome scene.
if you are not into futa on Rowan what is there to see
Think it is kind of obvious by now that X'zaratl is pretty much a top in bed. :p

Reactions: Jack O Man
4.00 star(s) 165 Votes