Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
does the game still force the player to accept sex with demons in order to progress after they get captured the first time ?

Jan 25, 2018
Wouldn't it be smarter to just finish the game story and mechanics using AI arts (instead of black screen), then gradually working on the art for the final release on steam and gog ?

at this point we will never see the end of the story
And I'm just finding out that this is another project that has fallen to the AI generated art virus. I rather they finish the game and use stick figures as placeholders than to use AI CGI.

ralkan55

Feb 17, 2018
How can i play with joiplay? When i try with replay scenes mod it wont open and closes its own. Can anyonenhelp me?

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
And I'm just finding out that this is another project that has fallen to the AI generated art virus. I rather they finish the game and use stick figures as placeholders than to use AI CGI.
Sorry to say, it's either AI CG is so good to generate images in SoC style, or, sorry again, your naked eye is so bad that you can't tell apart AI CG from regular CG :)

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
everyone complaining on the ntr and how this game almost take a decade and still in act 1 on a pirate site, while Final Fantasy XV which is suppose to be Final Fantasy Versus XIII on ps3 took the same time to create. lol.. I mean, if u like it then play it, if no then move on, there are ALOT of others game that doesn't have ntr in it and is completed. Chill guys, no one forcing u to play, and u can ACTUALLY don't trigger any of the ntr/gay/whatever stuff and play as pure rowan and pure alexia.

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes