Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Speak for yourself. I'm not against NTR, but other relationships between the main characters look no worse. "but hey, that's what the majority of people playing this game are here for" NOT ONLY
I did not speak for myself though (my interests in this game are such a minority anyway) nor did I speak for everyone. I just spoke for the majority judging by the polls that the devs have done. The majority is here to watch Alexia get stuffed. That's the reality of the game, it is clearly the most popular content.

Last edited:

gfgdg

Nov 8, 2020
Polls that I did not participate in, like many others. In the comments, many praise NTR. I decided to show that there are people who are waiting for something more than just Alexia X Andras content. In fact, many are silent.

I spoke out for Balance of Power

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Polls that I did not participate in, like many others. In the comments, many praise NTR. I decided to show that there are people who are waiting for something more than just Alexia X Andras content. In fact, many are silent.

I spoke out for Balance of Power
The paying customers largely participated and they are the only people whose opinions matters.

Last edited:

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
You can largely skip Alexia. Just assign her to the library and leave her there. It has the least content and by the end you'll just have to see a short event at the end of each week.
Sure you can reduce the gameplay with Alexia (or any char in the game), but ruler events with her would still pop up.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Sure you can reduce the gameplay with Alexia (or any char in the game), but ruler events with her would still pop up.
I mean you cannot delete her from the plot, she is pretty much the reason the game story even happens.

Tbh I think it would be fairly cool if you could have an option to skip those events entirely. It's not like it'd be hard to do.

Last edited:

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
i'm just here for the NTR, does the game still have a bit of a rushed pace if you're skipping weeks to trigger more NTR? lol. i keep messing up my playthroughs that way cause of the twins getting mad i'm not ready with the orcs and all the other ducks lined up in a row in time hahaha. i'm impatient i guess and i need to go through the orc camp storyline quicker so i can go finish the capital quicker before the timer ends.

intressemannen

Sep 13, 2021
anyone know what the azryl x jezera x rowan scene is called in the debug menu?
I think the event is called "arzyl_riddle_game", but it doesnt show up in debug menu. However, I was able to force run it via renpy console. In a loaded game, press "shift-O" to open console, then write "jump arzyl_riddle_game" to force start the event

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
I think the event is called "arzyl_riddle_game", but it doesnt show up in debug menu. However, I was able to force run it via renpy console. In a loaded game, press "shift-O" to open console, then write "jump arzyl_riddle_game" to force start the event
Ty arzyl great I hope she keeps getting new stuff

Aenys_Faelin

May 13, 2018
Oh man what a disappointing update.

1.-Ruler and exploration events are nice for fluff but not really necessary at this point. They don't take us closer to part 2.

2.-More fkin Andras scenes, as if he wasn't the one with x2 more scenes that anyone else. The guy doesn't really need more scenes for part 1. What we need is to have more Jez scenes to balance things out.

3.-Blackholt. I can't see the end of the goblin quest.

I was hoping we could close some open fronts with this update (maybe finishing the goblins once and for all, or the fae, or any of the character arcs that we stil have open).
Andras won a poll on who should get more scenes. I was mad to see people choose the fucking loser Maul ripoff as well, but paypigs are always the freaks.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
The new Alexia NTR event with Andras ("The Lord's Work" or something like that) is really good. One of the better NTR scenes in the game overall, if not the best. For the first time we can clearly see the true corruption of Alexia. Up until now, 90% of corruption in Alexia's case was about being a slut. But in this event, the corruption is shown through her interactions with Rowan and how she lost faith in her husband, while at the same time, she starts being more loyal emotionally (not just in terms of sexual desire) to Andras. Plus we get an an extremely hot Alexia and Andras kiss scene behind Rowan's back :love::love:

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes