Ren'Py - Seeds of Chaos [v0.4.07] [Vénus Noire]

1. 5.00 star(s)

madbat435

Great artwork. One of the best developers in terms of consistency. Honestly I think this guy is criminally underfunded. He always puts out great work in a timely fashion. I like that he has a wide variety of fetishes involved, all of which are avoidable. Story is good too. 10/10 game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Closwald

I love the art style and the general premise of the game. It is refreshingly unique to only be able to make bad decisions and having to choose to lesser of two evils.

Characterisation shows great promise already and it would be great in the future to see this being implemented further with character choices having big repercussions to their convictions and morality.

Plus Alexia is waifu material
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Gomly1980

I mentioned in the thread i'm not a fan of playing the bad guy but it works here.

The world building and characters are all really well done and the choices presented have meaning.

It's not a game that gives you a choice between good or evil it only gives you a choice between being a bit of a dick or an all out bastard.

I even found myself warming up to a character I started out hating. Personalities aren't static, characters change as you go on. Change isn't the right word, they grow or open up more if you get my meaning.

It's well worth a play anyway. Even the management side of it doesn't feel too grindy,
  4. 5.00 star(s)

dancecommander12

This game has great art, both erotic and not. The erotic scenes are well written and the story is incredible. The game also features a plethora of fetishes and orientations, so there is something for everyone. Really, there is nothing else like it.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

TepidTwisTed

Lot of great ideas in the works with a pretty decent 'game' at the moment. I find myself eagerly waiting what the next .01 patch will include. Though I am biased cause of best girl Alexia. I just wish it didn't take as long to add new scenes. But since I can't putting money in the patreon I won't complain.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

TheSexinati

A good game. 5 Stars.

I am rating with five stars now. At the time of the original review, there were certain issues which have been addressed.

Such as events now being greatly fixed. No longer do we have to suffer Save-quitting for hours at a time just to Hook up with Greyhide!

So 5 out of 5.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

waxall

One of the few games where the game play and story line are fun enough to keep you engaged between the H-scenes. I'd even play this without the adult content.... But let's not go to far. It has a good mix of different fetish. You get warned so you can skip content you can't stomach. But who would want to pass up 3somes with 4 armed futa monster girls?
  8. 5.00 star(s)

doesitreallymatterdude

Excellent blend of VN and resource management, great characters, and a rich story. Beautiful art, sexy scenes, and a game interesting enough to make you want to play for it's own merits. Definitely worth a try if you want more than a fap-fest.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Nopety

This game has a very wide and diverse array of content, some of which is off-putting to many players. Luckily, it allows you to skip most of sexual content you would like to avoid (eg. ntr, m/m). It's artwork is highly detailed and excellent. It has a well written and entertaining plot. It even has some okay gameplay. What it doesn't have is much content. Each release has been and continues to be substantive though, so I look forward to its future.