RPGM Abandoned Seeds of Passion [v0.2] [Danael Art]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This is my first time seeing this game and it looks great. That said though, since it's a sequel, I'll go back and play that first before i start this one.

Reactions: Danaelfer

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Love this new update a lot, the dialogue exchange between the characters are actually very funny and those inner thoughts really show how horny they are to MC massive cock. That Sakura and Leoni scene was hot as hell, hmmmm those dream event was very kinky (specially that Ghostbuster preference) and look like that Dark spirit finally make his move again toward his new toys,... can't wait for more updates in the future to see how the story will unfold, so far the story take a very good space and the writing are very good

Danaelfer

Jun 15, 2017
Love this new update a lot, the dialogue exchange between the characters are actually very funny and those inner thoughts really show how horny they are to MC massive cock. That Sakura and Leoni scene was hot as hell, hmmmm those dream event was very kinky (specially that Ghostbuster preference) and look like that Dark spirit finally make his move again toward his new toys,... can't wait for more updates in the future to see how the story will unfold, so far the story take a very good space and the writing are very good
I am really glad :D

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I played through the previous update a few months ago(?) and was curious to see what was new. The game does a good job of establishing the differing personalities of the main characters, largely through banter. A lot can be learned from how frequently this game puts new (and ever-increasing) eye candy before the player. The ending sequences can put a lot of "fan service" in front of the player all at once and could maybe be spaced out a bit, but that's a nitpick.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
So can we pick a character and stick with it? Or are we forced to play as all the characters? I'm not a big fan of switching back and forth between several different characters while playing a game.

Danaelfer

Jun 15, 2017
So can we pick a character and stick with it? Or are we forced to play as all the characters? I'm not a big fan of switching back and forth between several different characters while playing a game.
The main character is Gabriel, you will play most of the time with him from his point of view, there will moments when you play with other character but only for story sake and wont be much of those moments.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes