RPGM Abandoned Seeds of Passion [v0.2] [Danael Art]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thanks doing my best :D
Just done with this update, even though it was short but can't deny that Cammy new sex animation really smooth and hot. Very suck that you can't develop more due medical problem but it doesn't matter because your health are the main prioritize, I'm truly glad that you are fine now and that was enough. Always take care of yourself first
I can't wait for the next update to see how the story will continue and what kind of sex event will await for MC and our girls

Reactions: Danaelfer

Danaelfer

Jun 15, 2017
Just done with this update, even though it was short but can't deny that Cammy new sex animation really smooth and hot. Very suck that you can't develop more due medical problem but it doesn't matter because your health are the main prioritize, I'm truly glad that you are fine now and that was enough. Always take care of yourself first
I can't wait for the next update to see how the story will continue and what kind of sex event will await for MC and our girls
Thanks. I am a lot better now ,so it wont be an issue. And I very happy you like Cammy animation :D

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thanks. I am a lot better now ,so it wont be an issue. And I very happy you like Cammy animation :D
Good to hear that, I enjoy both the animation and the comedic timing with other girls so can't wait to see more sexy but hilarious situation like that in the next update

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
either she is very flexible or she is in need of a doctor :p
i bet on the first option for now
Screenshot (10).png

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
The background art is low quality. The art style of the characters is decent, but should be refined. I'm not fond of the bodybuilder (main character). The game is quite weird and linear, not open world.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I really love this update, Cammy truly best girl and finally MC got a chance to tap that ass. The animation are smooth as always, can't wait to see how the story goes and the mysterious character at the end in the next update

DevDaniels

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
The anal tag for future content win me over, the art look so cool and love it way above most 2d games I seen, the MC don't looks like a child and like someone can actually manage this hot girls, the game is fun and with so much content for a 0.2 version. I'm really going to keep an eye in this one.
The only con i can see now is that is to short.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes