RPGM Abandoned Seeds of Passion [v0.2] [Danael Art]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

dayumson922

Aug 9, 2021
My game skipped from Cammy's "I'll help" to Eris talking to Cammy in the bathroom, is it supposed to be like that? In the Movie folder theres a cammy hj and 2 animations with a naked Eris

Reactions: Danaelfer

Danaelfer

Jun 15, 2017
My game skipped from Cammy's "I'll help" to Eris talking to Cammy in the bathroom, is it supposed to be like that? In the Movie folder theres a cammy hj and 2 animations with a naked Eris
I'm sure is some kind a bug, but i just tested now and i was not able to replicate the bug.
I am sure there is no way to jump from Eris scene to the other without breaking the game.
I will do more test just in case thanks for the info.

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
IT EXISTS!

A western H game where girls have big bazoongas ,who are virgins and don't have any ex AND love the MC from childhood (and the hottest female isn't the mother :KEK: ) . The art gave some serious usual non-virgin western VN vibes, but this is great. I'm looking forward to the updates. I hope there will be choices where I can avoid the ghost buster girls.

Keep it up.

Danaelfer

Jun 15, 2017
IT EXISTS!

A western H game where girls have big bazoongas ,who are virgins and don't have any ex AND love the MC from childhood (and the hottest female isn't the mother :KEK: ) . The art gave some serious usual non-virgin western VN vibes, but this is great. I'm looking forward to the updates. I hope there will be choices where I can avoid the ghost buster girls.

Keep it up.
I'm working on a rework of some arts as well of other parts of the game. but i'm still working on it thanks for your interest.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes