KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Check if there is a tree or thorn that visually is different. Check for shadows and minor details. A thorn that is fake will have some heart symbols on it. A tree that is fake will have no shadows and either some tentacles slightly coming of it or some bee-nest.
Thx man

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
On the title screen click or hover over the white dot middle bottom, then click the spinning cog. The language setting is above the keyboard and camera buttons, the developers are Chinese so Chinese is the default not English.
Thanks for the info kind sir!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Was really a nice short game, english not always the best but understandable and GCs were good with voice ^^

jackthecup

Jun 29, 2017
Are the sex scenes animated or is it just a slideshow? I see the tag, but the art quality would make it hard to animate.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I don't usually go for male protag games but damn, I have to see what's going with this. Art looks good in general too. I think there's even a little variety in boob size.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Game was tagged with pregnancy recently but the tag isn't in the list of tags?

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
I used a guide that was pretty handy, but i have to find it and translate it again. Ill Update this shortly.

(this was from a translated page, so its kinda off)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you give us your save? The game is RNG generated and its entirely possible you will have to fight a girl without her gift.

The_ghost_user

Jan 2, 2018
Can you give us your save? The game is RNG generated and its entirely possible you will have to fight a girl without her gift.
I do not know how, or else I would 0.o. If anyone know what file i have to upload, i would kindly do so.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote