some_anon

Mar 6, 2020
Damn, the art looks gorgeous. And the whole series is super cheap on steam as well, defo gonna check this one out.

Sploop

Nov 13, 2017
For one of the Seek games this...really isn't bad at all.
Like, don't play it for the story, the english translation is garbage as usual, but the actual puzzle gameplay has some thought to it, which is really unusual.

Super short game, but the animations/CGs are nice. The little Touhou minigame really is annoyingly slow though.
I actually restarted once cause I accidentally did the dragon secret, which unlocked god mode but insta-skipped every encounter..?
Anyway, the actual layout seems randomised, which is kinda cute.

There's a few "hidden" scenes:

One of the thorns actually needs to be enterd (there a message nearby, but I'm not sure if there's a visual cue?)
There's a scene on the floor with a crack in it.
A scene in a tree with a beehive
A scene in a slime (the specific slime never moved for me, guessing that's its cue.)
There's a scene at the altar you can do after the slime scene.

Oh, and for the god-mode:
Stand on the stone slab, enter the cheat menu by pressing F and then input the konami code (Up, Up, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A).
I chose a mightier dick (obviously) which enabled god-mode. Not sure if the other options change anything. Can't be arsed to test.

Apparently I got everything unlocked in the recollection, but there was one weird scene with an elf-lady (or something, shit man I didn't read it) that didn't lead to lewds. I think she chastised me for being a perv..?

pluu

May 12, 2017
The bottom right one ijn the collection is missing me cant seem to find it thoo

Sploop

Nov 13, 2017
The bottom right one ijn the collection is missing me cant seem to find it thoo
You get it by completing the game (finding the exit).
I did it after unlocking all the memories/flowers as well as conquering all girls, but I dunno if it's a requirement.
The exit was up north for me, not sure if the exact location is randomized though.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Sploop

Yup, I nearly finished the game but then entered the sequence at the altar and chose god-dick as well.. And lost all the rest of the encounters! Fuck. For me it didn't even unlock the rest of the scenes for some reason.

DONT USE THE SHRINE.

Last edited:

Sploop

Nov 13, 2017
Sploop

Yup, I nearly finished the game but then entered the sequence at the altar and chose god-dick as well.. And lost all the rest of the encounters! Fuck. For me it didn't even nlock the rest of the scenes for some reason.
Maybe it's some super deep lesson about teaching you to be happy with yourself, like some asshole Genie messing with your wishes.
Or maybe I'm just trying too hard to be funny.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
the game is in chinese
On the title screen click or hover over the white dot middle bottom, then click the spinning cog. The language setting is above the keyboard and camera buttons, the developers are Chinese so Chinese is the default not English.

Reactions: gglilith and Elbo

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
So I beat the game but I only have 94% completion?
I have 22 girls unlocked with no missing symbols.

It seems the dragon shrine cheat is just an easter egg joke. It destroys whatever ending you were going to get and prevents any scenes from being triggered. It also gets rid of any hidden characters too. It really just is there for you to pick a lame ending.

There's also a tip that says you can throw girls to slime to save your life... I don't know how to do that at all.

Last edited:

Zappyboi

Oct 1, 2018
Just beat the game and here is my tips:
1. If you want to skip the minigames then I recommend that you collect all the gift before saving any girls because sometimes you will see the girls before you can see the proper gifts for that girl.
2. Look for the shadow of things, hidden things don't have shadow on the ground.
I think best ending is rescue the princess from the slime and go to the exit, you don't need to rescue the others girls to achieve best ending.

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Just beat the game and here is my tips:
1. If you want to skip the minigames then I recommend that you collect all the gift before saving any girls because sometimes you will see the girls before you can see the proper gifts for that girl.
2. Look for the shadow of things, hidden things don't have shadow on the ground.
I think best ending is rescue the princess from the slime and go to the exit, you don't need to rescue the others girls to achieve best ending.
Okay thx, but where is the princess btw?

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
There is one slime on the map that does not move and has no shadow. It will not show up if you use the dragon cheat.
Oh okay thx dude, but there is just one girl's missing, why?

Last edited:

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
Oh okay thx dude, but there is a part of the map at the right top that I can't acces to it, so how can I get there?
Check if there is a tree or thorn that visually is different. Check for shadows and minor details. A thorn that is fake will have some heart symbols on it. A tree that is fake will have no shadows and either some tentacles slightly coming of it or some bee-nest.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote