Do you prefer bigger updates or smaller, but more frequent ones?

• Larger releases (Current rate of about 1 Chapter per 3 months)

Votes: 1,430 88.3%
  • Smaller, regular updates every 1-1.5 months (Based on in-game days)

Votes: 189 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
how many chapters are planned?
the planned tags are nice but its already chapter 5 and still pretty vanilla at the moment.
i played 0.1 and liked the story but if the good tags comes in to play nearly at the end i dont know if its worth it (for me).

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
how many chapters are planned?
the planned tags are nice but its already chapter 5 and still pretty vanilla at the moment.
i played 0.1 and liked the story but if the good tags comes in to play nearly at the end i dont know if its worth it (for me).
Hey!
The plan is to finish the story within about 14-15 chapters.
I understand that the lewd content is too vanilla for many. While things will get spicier going forward, I'm unsure if it'll be spicy enough and frequent enough to justify your investment in the game.

Reactions: katzenstreu

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
Hey!
The plan is to finish the story within about 14-15 chapters.
I understand that the lewd content is too vanilla for many. While things will get spicier going forward, I'm unsure if it'll be spicy enough and frequent enough to justify your investment in the game.
thanks for the quick answer.
i have an eye on footjob, spanking and lesbian tags.
any of that before chapter 10 would be nice. ^^

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
damn yeah, can't wait for a nice footjob, it's mostly kinda hated tag by players, so not very often to see, hence I really appreciate the effort:love:

also, i have a question, are you planning on releasing game on steam?
Yeah, it's a rather controversial fetish, hence why it will be optional and people who don't want it, can avoid it.

I do have such plans. I'm considering breaking the game up into two parts, with Chapter 8 + an Interlude (covering what happened during the five years between the two timelines) being the approximate breaking point, and then releasing the first part on Steam while getting to work on the second half of the game.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, it's a rather controversial fetish, hence why it will be optional and people who don't want it, can avoid it.

I do have such plans. I'm considering breaking the game up into two parts, with Chapter 8 + an Interlude (covering what happened during the five years between the two timelines) being the approximate breaking point, and then releasing the first part on Steam while getting to work on the second half of the game.
Well when it does come out on steam it will be an instant buy from me this is one my top hidden gems on this site not sure top 10 but pretty damn close.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Okay so this game confuses me, so the game doesn't have a cheating tag, and cheating isn't in the planned tags, and yet the MC has a girlfriend. I realize that there two separate timelines, but the tag isn't even in the planned tags. So do you get the option to break up with her before you do anything with others girls in the present time, or is she just okay with you fucking others, and then later on you get to decide to break up with her and go with another girl instead.

Regardless of the answer, if Julia is a relatively good looking LI (not sure which is her on the banner, but they all look pretty good), and isn't a terrible person or really annoying. Then I'm only ever going to play her path, and won't cheat either, so the only way I will ever see any sexual content with any other character in the present time, is if she's okay with it. I don't enjoy breaking the heart of an LI who doesn't deserve it, which is the only real downside for me when it comes to games where you already have a girlfriend/wife.

Oh also I saw the lesbian tag in the planned tags, so I'm guessing threesomes will be a thing, but will there be any poly relationships possible, or will all the endings be monogamous only. (If you don't wanna answer this one I understand)

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Okay so this game confuses me, so the game doesn't have a cheating tag, and cheating isn't in the planned tags, and yet the MC has a girlfriend. I realize that there two separate timelines, but the tag isn't even in the planned tags. So do you get the option to break up with her before you do anything with others girls in the present time, or is she just okay with you fucking others, and then later on you get to decide to break up with her and go with another girl instead.

Regardless of the answer, if Julia is a relatively good looking LI (not sure which is her on the banner, but they all look pretty good), and isn't a terrible person or really annoying. Then I'm only ever going to play her path, and won't cheat either, so the only way I will ever see any sexual content with any other character in the present time, is if she's okay with it. I don't enjoy breaking the heart of an LI who doesn't deserve it, which is the only real downside for me when it comes to games where you already have a girlfriend/wife.

Oh also I saw the lesbian tag in the planned tags, so I'm guessing threesomes will be a thing, but will there be any poly relationships possible, or will all the endings be monogamous only. (If you don't wanna answer this one I understand)
Hi!
Cheating is possible and you can even cheat already in Chapter 4. I didn't add such a tag simply because I was oblivious to its existence (shame on me). However, I should also note that I'm not fetishizing the act of cheating, as the MC will feel at least some degree of remorse over doing it since that's just who he is as a person.

Cheating is/will be entirely optional, as you can deny LIs in the present timeline until you break up with your GF.

There will also be scenarios where Julia doesn't mind inviting another girl to the bedroom, but those are unlikely to be any of the other main LIs.

There is at least one throuple path planned. I'm debating two more, but will only do them if they feel natural to me (by AVN standards, obviously).

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
why does my game end at the last version's end save
Similar issue, caused, I assume, by the mod, since it worked when I re-extracted without it.

Unrelated note : this thing takes forever to extract. No idea why, but it seems to take a super long ass time for the .jpg files.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Hi!
Cheating is possible and you can even cheat already in Chapter 4. I didn't add such a tag simply because I was oblivious to its existence (shame on me). However, I should also note that I'm not fetishizing the act of cheating, as the MC will feel at least some degree of remorse over doing it since that's just who he is as a person.

Cheating is/will be entirely optional, as you can deny LIs in the present timeline until you break up with your GF.

There will also be scenarios where Julia doesn't mind inviting another girl to the bedroom, but those are unlikely to be any of the other main LIs.

There is at least one throuple path planned. I'm debating two more, but will only do them if they feel natural to me (by AVN standards, obviously).
Is there ways to be with your girlfriend until the end? Or is breaking up inevitable?

Reactions: ghosthog
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes