Seeking Seeking Completed games that take some time to finish

AjaxJames

May 31, 2019
Hey Y'all. I have been playing a bunch of games from here and i do searches for completed games but they can be a pain to shuffle through. I am looking for completed games that can take a while to play.The game engine doesn't matter. I am not into female domination or other men taking your women. I am seeking male protagonist only. Thankful for any help

My played list currently consists of .

Dating My Daughter
Daughter for Dessert
Where the heart is
Sisterly lust
Man of the House
Lust epidemic
Melody
Milfiest
Milfy city
College life

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Completed Games this is is the search for Completed Games , sorted by numbers of views... Most of games on fist page are worth to play

I can suggest you for sure to play : Dreams of Desire , Depraved Awakening , Acting Lessons , Twist of My life , Dark neighbors , Lancaster Boarding House , Chloe 18 , Hack & Stalk 2 ....
Hack and Stalk 2 is excellent. An under-rated gem of a game.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Hack and Stalk 2 is excellent. An under-rated gem of a game.
i absolutely agree with your words . The developer ( The Architet) completed already 3 games , i really cannot understand why he has only 230 patrons ; also his game in developing Goons Raid Her it's pretty good ... Patreon world , most of time it remains a mystery to me

Last edited:

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
i absolutely agree with your words . The developer ( The Architet) completed already 3 games , i really cannot understand why he has only 230 patrons ; also his game in developing Goons Raid Her it's pretty good ... Patreon world , most of time it remains a mystery to me
orborigin who make a mother's love also share the same fate as the architet do, i don't know about the architet but orborigin patreon has been rising since he release a mother's love sequel

Reactions: Fantabaldu

AjaxJames

May 31, 2019
Thanks all for the recommendations so far.
I am playing Lancaster Boarding house right now and I have Chloe's,Eve's and Lisa's ending so far.
I have Hack and stalk 2 downloaded. I have realized I played and beat Depraved awakening and all of the Artifact series before.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
has a bunch of choices and endings and is easy to play, but its vanilla soo...

Reactions: AjaxJames