Seeking Seeking QOS Game

9Prince

Sep 20, 2017
I like game with QOS content, and I don't mean Interracial content. I mean female with QOS tattoo.

I'd like recommendations of games that I played, and I like.
QOS - Wife2 (RPGMAKER) - This game is story focused, with no combat elements! The game lasts 14 days in total, all you have to do is find the heroine and trigger all the juicy events.
Cupid's Way (HTML) - This is a lifesim game where you play as a girl trying to make it in life. Yowever you've finally grown the age where you need to capitalize on those opportunities that present and pick a path. Will you live up to your family's name, or perhaps even exceed it? Or will the adult world swallow you whole. The choice is yours now.
A Wife's Phone (RENPY) - A Wife’s Phone is an erotic text-based game with elements of cheating, NTR, harassment, mind control, hypnosis, feminisation, transformation and much more. This game is very good writing but sadly have a little of QOS content (but BBC content a lot).
QOS – Wife3 (VN) - After years of working hard at the company, one day you suddenly received a promotion. As you, busy with work, begin to notice that your wife is hiding something, your boss becomes kinder to you, and even that cold foreign secretary starts getting closer. What on earth could this be. I'm a little bit sad that it's a VN because I prefer RPGMAKER more.

For anyone out there interested in QOS content as myself.
Hope you shared some good recommend and I will update to my post.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Girl Life has several you could get, though I don't know if any characters react to it.

Both Skyrim and Fallout 4 have mods with QoS tattoos you could add to your character, though I think may be the only mod that has proper QoS, BBC maledom content, as well as the only one where you get the tats in-world and not from a game menu.

I can't really think of others where you can get or have a tat during the game, but you might find some more here.

Reactions: 9Prince
Oct 25, 2017
Jamie mentions and has some temporary (for now) tattoos and it seems like it's heading to that direction.

Repressed Desires mentions that sorta stuff as well and seems like it's also heading to that direction.

I Am Her Pet is heavily into that QOS stuff though I haven't played it yet.

Secret Taboo has a BBC ending though I don't remember if it's exactly QOS so I'm just mentioning it here from memory please let me know if it's correct.

Last edited:

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
The Good Son - > There is a route focused on QoS but is quite heavy on interracial impregnation IIRC. The game hasn't been updated in a while though unfortunately.....