RPGM Completed Seems There's a Brat Heading to the Public Bath [v1.0] [MSGKWorks]

Heavenlet

Jul 28, 2018
More much needed mesugaki peak! A sad day for the thought police.
And remember; Suspicion haunts the guilty mind! The undercover pdfs accuse the drawings. The bogeyman lives in the mirror. Thieves triple lock their door, embezzlers check their bank accounts obsessively, and cartel soldiers get the hell out of any car that won't start right away.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: flannan

Thronico

Sep 11, 2017
This debate will live on until the end of time. :KEK:

The end all be all is that it's fiction, which is, clearly to the surprise of some, not reality. There's a vast difference between CSAM and loli hentai, as one is lines on paper, while the other is a living human being suffering from actual exploitation and abuse.

No one should ever look at a work like this and have their takeaway be that it's a realistic scenario. 3D Photorealistic works are where that line on what is or isn't fantasy should be blurred enough to call into question someone's real life preferences, but this certainly ain't it. Are most people gonna see it that way? No, of course not, and that's for the best. Still, that doesn't mean you need to CYA by pretending to be outraged that somebody has some petite digital pencil lead doin the sexy tango.

Just scroll on down and hang your morals on yet another mind control VN, where some dude fucks his "step"mom, "step"sister, and best friend into an identity death, as they become nothing more than his mindless slaves.

Emp_lol

Mar 5, 2018
I don't really understand why people are so up and arms about fiction. Maybe the 3D/too realistic stuff is something reasonable stuff to rail against, but something just hand drawn 2D feels like something people just use too much of their time thinking about... Sometimes feels like people who are against loli stuff think about it more than the ones that play the game...

ZalkonGG

Sep 9, 2017
This is the protagonist of a game that's been banned here:

Does she look any younger than the girl in the game of this thread?

I've been around this place long enough to know that it is completely random. If you're making a loli game and want to create a thread for it here on the site you need to pray and hope the mod who's gonna review it is in a good mood.
What is the name of this game?

May 21, 2018
I came here just to make a joke about how its unbelievably inconsistant how the mods let some things in and others are ruthlessly hit with the banhammer, only to see every other person making that same observation. Guess I'll just be on my merry way then.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
What is the name of this game?
It's not a World for Alyssa.

Look for it on the other site with no stupid, retarded "western world" rules.

I didn't like the writing on that game though. Had potential at first but turned really fast into bizarro world.

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018

ill make a macOS version, but need some advice. save dont work and cant change ingame settings, error "readonly filesystem". Any advice?

UPDATE. `Putting game.app in user application folder solve the problem.

Last edited: