chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Looks promising, but i'm a bit lost. It's okay that we have two story lines, but without hints it can be boring really fast, but i give a chance for it, i like Elisa. ;)

Reactions: BadBear

BadBear

Feb 22, 2020
I like that there are multiple starting points to the storylines. I just don't for the life of me, know what i am supposed to be doing right now. :whistle:

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Darn, one letter away from being my favorite thing in the world...

Imagine playing a game about a guy just trying to get home for some good old-fashioned sleeping, but city thots keep getting in his way.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Thanks for the feedback.
I'll add hints in version 0.2 and rework the events.
I will try to improve my English:)
Remove the sandbox or make it easier to know where to find the girls/events otherwise no one will play this game for more than 5 mins before giving up as I did, after 5 mins or less I did give up on the game.

(And add the sandbox tag to the thread)

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Until the 0.2 with the hint system, there is a little mod for it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

Thanks for the feedback.
I'll add hints in version 0.2 and rework the events.
I will try to improve my English:)
If you search, I'm sure there will be a lot of ppl who would help you... for a little compensation I mean. :p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Played for the first part and then suddenly your thrown into sandbox mode. No story to speak of, add that to sandbox AND really poor English and that's not really a good start. I'm going to pass for now, maybe wander back later to see if it gets any better. Renders are pretty fuzzy too, sorry to pile complaints on, just giving an honest critique.

Neophyte_game

May 22, 2020
The quality of the renders is different, you can see where I just started working. I'm doing better now.
The negative environment of the main character is probably due to the difficulty of translation

Neophyte_game

May 22, 2020
thank you for your support. i saw the downsides of the project but if i hadn't posted it here the project would probably have just been abandoned. now i'm motivated to do better and complete

Reactions: Mikedazz1

nfawns21

Feb 19, 2019
Not a very good start first mistake is the sandbox second is blue balling players. I can forgive Engrish because lots of games have it. But I can not forgive shitty grindy sandboxes that blue ball me fuck that shit.

Reactions: MadCore

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Sorry , But even for an alpha this game has been released too early.
While it may be interesting to have wildly different storylines,
Trying to release both in a prologue was a mistake , For what we ended up with is confusing and incoherent.
Time would have been better spent refining and polishing one of the storyline,
Then releasing that storyline's Prologue, Then doing the same for the other storyline.
That said,
Trying to have two storylines that are so far apart in the same game is a bold move.
I fear that it may be a bit too bold !

(e.g.
The disquiet over Darksiliver's handling of the Kate and Max storylines,
And the perceived negative effects ,of now having two storylines , to the quality of that game.)

turkler

Apr 18, 2019
1613646123821.png

yo this is literally a cities skylines screenshot. no mods or anything, literally just a base game screenshot, paradox knows you guys are doing this?

also if that's a screenshot you took yourself, that's terrible space management. bus lines suck ass for traffic management and there's a disgusting amount of empty space, gotta get your cities skylines skill up.

edit: came back to this days later. the im age gets more and more worse the more I look at it. why do you have power lines in the middle of a city that big? why does the bridge in the background look so scuffed? I'd go on and on but that's a cursed screenshot, know that

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
so the game stops at the PDS stuff ? because thats the only thing i can do ... sleeping .. bringing the PDS to the girl, go back to sleep and next day do it again, and again, and again ..

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
For me, the game says it has spanking in it, but I didn't see a spanking anywhere. I played the game and I couldn't find it/them. Did the person put it in the game yet?