Unreal Engine Segs Club From Another World [v.240606] [Code 8 Neko]

code8neko

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2023
Banner.jpg

Overview:
In a world ravaged by interdimensional warfare, Alex loses his parents and seeks refuge in an orphanage. When he gets unexpectedly swept away through a portal, he emerges 7 years later to a reality where his former home lies in ruins. Reconnecting with childhood friends amidst a fragile peace treaty, Alex focuses on finding a job and taking care of his family, but he can't shake the feeling that something isn't right about the newfound tranquility.

Trailer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-06-06
Release Date: 2024-06-06
Developer: Code 8 Neko - - -
Censored: No
Version: v.240606
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Sequence 01.gif Sequence 01_1.gif Sequence 01_2.gif Sequence 01_3.gif Sequence 01.00_00_01_09.Still001.jpg Sequence 01.00_00_03_27.Still003.jpg Sequence 01.00_00_06_16.Still004.jpg Sequence 01.00_00_07_28.Still002.jpg Sequence 01.00_00_12_11.Still005.jpg

Last edited:

code8neko

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2023
code8neko, if I go into settings, audio from the title screen?

I expect the changes I make to actually change the volume of what I'm hearing.

That didn't happen.

Why not?
Thank you for the feedback. I will look into it. :eek: I created a lot of custom channels so maybe something got mixed up.
I will try to fix this in the next update.

Last edited:

code8neko

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2023
After finishing Day One, you can use the bed to sleep forward time. There is no new event yet.

Aug 28, 2018
not sure if anyone has talked to mia yet but.... it says to talk to mia.... after talking to mia.... talk to mia.... I TALKED TO MIA... talk to mia... :cautious:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Among the future tags I see: Female domination, Gay, Lesbian, Prostitution, Netorare and Swinging, and in the current ones I see futa/trans, can they be avoided?

Personally the way I like to avoid netorare and swinging is by having an option at the beginning of the game that disables them completely and then I can play the game as if they didn't exist.

code8neko

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2023
not sure if anyone has talked to mia yet but.... it says to talk to mia.... after talking to mia.... talk to mia.... I TALKED TO MIA... talk to mia... :cautious:
What part are you on? o_O Is the quest get repeated on your playthrough? You just have to talk to Mia once in the beginning after waking up. Can you give me a screenshot of it?
If you have finished the First Day, finished the party and waking up next morning, there is no more new event or quests. You can still interact with characters around town and sleep forward time at the bed tho.

Last edited: