Unreal Engine Segs Club From Another World [v.240606] [Code 8 Neko]

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
Where are you at? Is it the first day after the dream? You speak to Mia then go to the hall (the middle room), there is a door leading to Edo. Talk to everyone in Edo and go back home for the welcoming party. There is only Day 1 content for now. Not much to do after day 1. Please look forward to the next update.
But I cannot open the door to Edo. I pressed E a million times and it doesn't open.

Reactions: DoorKun

code8neko

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2023
But I cannot open the door to Edo. I pressed E a million times and it doesn't open.
Weird. You can't go to Edo if you haven't spoken to Mia yet. Please try a new game to see if the error still occurs.
There is a confirmed bug that you can't go back to Edo if you haven't spoken to everyone in Edo before returning home. That bug is fixed in the next update.

Reactions: DoorKun

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
Weird. You can't go to Edo if you haven't spoken to Mia yet. Please try a new game to see if the error still occurs.
There is a confirmed bug that you can't go back to Edo if you haven't spoken to everyone in Edo before returning home. That bug is fixed in the next update.
Yeah, new game worked. Now everything is ok.