Unreal Engine Segs Club From Another World [v.240606] [Code 8 Neko]

code8neko

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2023
Since we're talking about a sex club i guess already know, but still:
Prostitution, swinging and NTR are mandatory, i assume?...
Among the future tags I see: Female domination, Gay, Lesbian, Prostitution, Netorare and Swinging, and in the current ones I see futa/trans, can they be avoided?

Personally the way I like to avoid netorare and swinging is by having an option at the beginning of the game that disables them completely and then I can play the game as if they didn't exist.
Unlike other games, the themes will be unlocked by you. The fetishes can be unlock by buying "hentai books" at Frankie. The content will only be accessible after buying those books and finish according quests. There is no sex content in this version yet.

So if you want to avoid NTR, you will have to avoid buying the NTR hentai book. You can avoid Futa and trap content by not buying such books too. But you can't avoid seeing Futa and trap characters tho. They will still exist in the game, you just can't access their sex scene and further story interaction.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SegsClubFromAnotherWorld-2024.06.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Love
Reactions: code8neko

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I downloaded the game but I got a corrupted file upon extracting, so before downloading again let me ask, does this game have incest? The overview left me a little confused saying that the parents died, but going through some portal it jump forward 7 years and then you need to find a job to help your family.

code8neko

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2023
I downloaded the game but I got a corrupted file upon extracting, so before downloading again let me ask, does this game have incest? The overview left me a little confused saying that the parents died, but going through some portal it jump forward 7 years and then you need to find a job to help your family.
No the game doesn't have incest. His family is Alex and his friends from the orphanage.

• Sad
Reactions: ToXical

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
This needs the teasting tag removed and the no sexual content tag added until there's sexual content. This so far contains exactly nothing. It's just a short intro, there isn't even an "end of content for now" screen.

Reactions: Ullubu

DolinD

Jun 16, 2020
At the moment there is no possibility to reinstall Windows. Can you tell me if there is any solution? Will the game support directx11 in the future? Безымянный.png

code8neko

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2023
At the moment there is no possibility to reinstall Windows. Can you tell me if there is any solution? Will the game support directx11 in the future? View attachment 3714636
DirectX 12 is the standard for Unreal Engine 5 now. This game uses Lumen Ray Tracing so you need an RTX supported card too. I don't know if adding DirectX 11 will cause any optimizing error. I will try making an alternative version next update. You can join my Discord for the earliest update, I might need people to test them out. Thank you very much for this info.

Reactions: seriiuo

B10

Jun 25, 2017
On the desk it says interactable object and furter nothing happens after the welcome party

code8neko

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2023
On the desk it says interactable object and furter nothing happens after the welcome party
Yes. This version content is just for Day 1. There is no new event after the party. The desk is gonna be used to store fetish books from Frankie, and stores cheat for Patreon build. You can sleep at the bed to forward time and see everyone's schedule, but no new event yet. More events will be added in later updates. You can join my Discord to get announced first when new update comes. I will post test version on Discord too.

Reactions: B10

code8neko

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2023
This means that Ntr, Futa/Trans, Gay can be skipped. 20-40% of vanilla content remains. should I pay (support) for a 100% game?.)
I don't understand. It's still a whole game but you have the option to skip some parts you don't like, or you can play it all? Why is it a bad thing?

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
I don't understand. It's still a whole game but you have the option to skip some parts you don't like, or you can play it all? Why is it a bad thing?
not them, but I think they mean "is the vanilla content still the majority?" So if you remove "fringe" content, will there be enough content to enjoy the game or will it be like losing half the game or more.

code8neko

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2023
not them, but I think they mean "is the vanilla content still the majority?" So if you remove "fringe" content, will there be enough content to enjoy the game or will it be like losing half the game or more.
Ah haha. Alright, the main theme of this game is not NTR or Futa/trap, I planned their part just around 15-20% of the game so no worry. In the main casts, only Nao is futanari, the trap is Dana, most of the others characters are girls. There will be another main girl who is a futa but she's wayyyyy later. I won't spoil the story for now.

DolinD

Jun 16, 2020
DirectX 12 is the standard for Unreal Engine 5 now. This game uses Lumen Ray Tracing so you need an RTX supported card too. I don't know if adding DirectX 11 will cause any optimizing error. I will try making an alternative version next update. You can join my Discord for the earliest update, I might need people to test them out. Thank you very much for this info.
Thanks a lot, hope you can make an alternative version with directx11. I know that directx12 is needed but I don't have a chance yet. I will be glad if the version with directx11 will be available.