Unreal Engine Segs Club From Another World [v.240606] [Code 8 Neko]

code8neko

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2023
ok and what type of futanari character is it ?
Like is it a character with just one and done scene for the game or is it actually a proper futanari character with a few scenes ?
(also while im at it, why is it 8gb ? not judging , just curious)
The game is just initial launch at its first ever version, It's my first time publishing a game, so there is no sex scene right now. But I plan for Nao to be a character that you can romance, date, fuck. So there will be a lot of scenes for her. She is also the one to help Alex get a job at Gloria Noire Club in the future (the biggest building in game).

The game is heavy because of the contents I made for this game (3D models, animations, script data, etc) They're just not "in" the game yet. Also the game runs on Unreal Engine 5 with ray tracing as default, so maybe it adds up to the size.

Reactions: Kesla

EroStudio

Formerly 'VeryLongName'
Game Developer
Jan 3, 2022
Damn 9 gigs. I am pretty sure you didn't package it correctly. Make sure you specify the maps to package so it doesn't package all the assets from your development content folder.

code8neko

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2023
Damn 9 gigs. I am pretty sure you didn't package it correctly. Make sure you specify the maps to package so it doesn't package all the assets from your development content folder.
Yes, I only package the used maps, thing is my game systems is a little bit different from others, each level has like dozens of sub levels for each day of the week. It took me a long time to build such systems for future updates. Each day will be different. Please bear with me, I know my size is kinda big :cry::cry: It will only get bigger when I introduce Gloria Noire Club. But It will be worth it :p:love:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Unlike other games, the themes will be unlocked by you. The fetishes can be unlock by buying "hentai books" at Frankie. The content will only be accessible after buying those books and finish according quests. There is no sex content in this version yet.

So if you want to avoid NTR, you will have to avoid buying the NTR hentai book. You can avoid Futa and trap content by not buying such books too. But you can't avoid seeing Futa and trap characters tho. They will still exist in the game, you just can't access their sex scene and further story interaction.
Do you also avoid prostitution in this way?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's a segs club so you won't be able to avoid prostitution tho, you pay the club girls for private scenes :unsure::unsure: Only Futa, Femboy and NTR are optional.
Ok, so I have no interest in the game. In any case, good luck.

• Haha
Reactions: Oliz82

code8neko

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2023
Thanks a lot, hope you can make an alternative version with directx11. I know that directx12 is needed but I don't have a chance yet. I will be glad if the version with directx11 will be available.
Hello, I tried making a alt DirectX 11 version but with no luck. I used Nanite and Lumen in Unreal Engine 5 and the features require DirectX 12 to run properly. It meshed up all the 3D models when I switch to DirectX 11. So no D11 version. I'm sorry. :cry: :cry: :cry: Hope you can try this game when you get the chance for a new rig.

Reactions: seriiuo

DolinD

Jun 16, 2020
Hello, I tried making a alt DirectX 11 version but with no luck. I used Nanite and Lumen in Unreal Engine 5 and the features require DirectX 12 to run properly. It meshed up all the 3D models when I switch to DirectX 11. So no D11 version. I'm sorry. :cry: :cry: :cry: Hope you can try this game when you get the chance for a new rig.
That's too bad. :(

FZ1_ShotZz

Sep 2, 2018
so uh, you can brick this game on the first "quest"

just do the 2nd quest first "make money" then the first quest can't be completed cuz you already finished the 2nd one

code8neko

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2023
so uh, you can brick this game on the first "quest"

just do the 2nd quest first "make money" then the first quest can't be completed cuz you already finished the 2nd one
Hey thanks for the feedback, and sorry about that. Someone reported a similar bug. I found it and fixed it. It will be fixed in the next update. Around 1-2 weeks from today. Stay tuned. :D (y)