Seireiko Nikke Paid Nude Mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

trashMasater

Apr 18, 2020
Has been quite a while, I didn't checked this post for like... months, cause it was empty for so long.

But question:
why the discord stuff actually?

wouldn't it be more comfortable just to put it on mega or smt? It's not like they can report much, cause modding is basicly not legal anyway, and you can't randomly dmca (I mean, you can try, but without enforcement you basicly have no right to)

I'd like to have the nude mods, don't mind from who, gotta admit the paid ones are better. Would be cool if someone can up it somewhere and PM me a link, or invite to the discrod... if there is gonna be a working invite, ever again.

evan fadil

Oct 21, 2020
That's exactly it. You don't do you? If you do then... Riddle me this: "I'm in front of your face, yet I'm not. You can see me, but you can't see me, or touch me, or know who I am. So, who am I?"
No, rhe answer is not John Cena, though it would be nice if I was John Cena, dealing with the kiddie diddler seireiko would be easier that way.
Nihilister simp

Jun 11, 2024
Nihilister simp
Yes, I am a Nihilister simp, I did waste my union tokens on getting her to lb2, I will use them again to core3 her, but no, I'm not that joke called Werdosiek or weirdosomething or whatever. That dude and the rest are just glurk glurking on that omega dude's nonexistent shaft.

But other than rhat you're right. I do believe in Nihilister supremacy, and I do believe I can correct her. Now where's that doujin.

Jun 11, 2024
"WERDO, oh Werdo, wherefore art thou Werdo?"

Oh, I forgot to add Jeff's mom to my name too, but he prolly doesn't have one. Meh.

Anyway, WERDO my lil twit, come down over here. Let's have some mind, eh? I thought you wanted some mind? Maybe blowing omega all the while got to yours a bit, huh?

Jun 11, 2024
A shame I wasn't able to finish downloading all the mods before that happened.
Truly a shame. Well, if you can propose a way by which we can flush out these delusional rats and burn them down along with their rat nests, then I suppose we'll be able to get back on track.

Jun 11, 2024
Hey there, i can help you torrent, my pc is turned on about 18hours a day, every day. and got semi decent upload speed.
im not really interested in seireko mods, his stuff its just nude and boring imho. But to each their own.

there is another guy doing nice nikke mods called NaoH, but he is also greedy and was charging for access too, and complaining that he didnt get enough money off it lmfao.

anyone leaking those or knows where to find them?

my discord user is 2_bee_
A'igh't I'll send you a message over on discord.

• Haha
Reactions: evan fadil
Jun 11, 2024
But isn't it fun to act like this Werdo darling? I mean, you group of headless twats are going loco over there in the server over the most pointless thing in the world when you could instead be focusing on better things, so I thought I might as well pile onto it a bit for the fun.

Btw, hi Bazinga, it's been a while since you last caught my eye. Unfortunately you still scamper about above the ground. I hope screenshotting a public f95 thread everyone can read and then babbling about it endlessly is fun and rewarding to you.

Also Werdo, fym Nihilister doesn't need correction mate? She might be perfect and all, but still she could do with a little bit more taming. Alsojust enjoy the ntr man, I'm taking your pixel waifu whether you like it or not.
:3

Btw I used this specific account name in the sense that I'm saying hi to your mum. Like "Hi, Werdo's mum." Hope that clears up the confusion about my name and that I'm not actually impersonating you or anything. Bazinga lacked the little grey friends to figure that one out, so I helped. Cheers. :D

SendLeaksPlease

Jun 11, 2024
Didn't know there was some Leakers on this Website, i guess thank you Seireiko for sharing this Post.

Please share them with me, would Highly appreciate it

My Name on discord: sendleaksplease

Atmol

Jul 20, 2020
As I noticed, the greedy bitch Seireiko paid attention to my message, but did not understand its essence and instead, as always, decided to play the victim. Well, what can I say, it's convenient from his position, when the only thing that is a threat to him is that a couple of people won't buy his mods because of the "evil, despicable pirates". Would he have reacted the same way if he lived in Ukraine, where there is a war and you could die any day? Every single day there are blackouts, the occupiers are taking over your country piece by piece, and you don’t know what to do. It’s even impossible to find a job, and if you do, the pay is barely enough to cover food. I would have looked at him if he had been in my place.

trashMasater

Apr 18, 2020
for what? server invite? sorry, server is off limits for now. wouldn't want a certain group of cucks coming in and pissing all over our cakes, now would we?
I'm sorry but you'll have to wait.
so any chance to get the torrent link or another dl source via PM?
Or is discord the only way :cry:

Jun 11, 2024
As I noticed, the greedy bitch Seireiko paid attention to my message, but did not understand its essence and instead, as always, decided to play the victim. Well, what can I say, it's convenient from his position, when the only thing that is a threat to him is that a couple of people won't buy his mods because of the "evil, despicable pirates". Would he have reacted the same way if he lived in Ukraine, where there is a war and you could die any day? Every single day there are blackouts, the occupiers are taking over your country piece by piece, and you don’t know what to do. It’s even impossible to find a job, and if you do, the pay is barely enough to cover food. I would have looked at him if he had been in my place.
It would seem they took the bait, but they're having a blast laughing at your point over in their little rat nest. I say keep farming these retards for their time and near non-existent brain cells. Imagine, they're so stupid, they actually fell for what you were doing. Haha, clowns doing their job and clowning themselves. I'm gonna be laughing my ass off for ages thanks to this.
This should be entertaining. Meanwhile we get our work done on the other hand.

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2024
so any chance to get the torrent link or another dl source via PM?
Or is discord the only way :cry:
nothing for now, please be patient. If you don't believe me, go over to a very certain server and look in a very certain thread of a very certain channel and you'll find a bag full of cretins melting into a puddle over this f95 thread and our server in general LMAO.
So please be patient for a while and uh, if you have summer anis and red hood, I believe those two are stimulating enough even without the skin coloured pixels.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote