Seireiko Nikke Paid Nude Mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HiWerdosiek'sMom

Formerly 'HiWeMom'
Jun 11, 2024
once again bazinga, I know you can't read, but the username actually implies I'm saying hi to weirdo's mom like, "Hi, Werdo's mom, it's me, Werdo's dad (or some other dude, whatever example, you get it)."

Cheers. :D
And yes bazinga, hi.I hope you're doing well.

The thing is you don't have to pay attention to the bait, but you're taking the bait anyway. Like you're the only ones going loco over this. It's just funny and entertaining from my side. Plus it's such a weird way to communicate from over f95 to discord, it's actually novel, dont'cha think?

HiWerdosiek'sMom

Formerly 'HiWeMom'
Jun 11, 2024
I admit, I had painted no target over na0h's work. He's a talented individual I'm sure, I have no beef with him, I have no beef with you either, none of you in fact. It's not that I'm actively trying to screw you or anyone else over for that matter of fact. I'll be honest, those server members everyone mentioned way up in the chat, you realize that around 98% have not spent money on mods for nikke, and probably will not either in the future. Those who have the capacity and bested interest to buy the mods will buy them, even if they are in our server or not. Our server just existing is not stealing anybody's potential customers, not at large at least. Yes, 2 maybe, 4 maybe, maybe even 10. But like it was exposed in your channel, our server had over 500 members, do you think we poached 500 potential customers and made a massive loss for seireiko or na0h? Hell, na0h's mods don't even exist in our server. So I assure you, none of us bear you any animosity, other than perhaps certain individuals who got screwed over, but that isn't me, so I'm just glad I can converse with you in a civil manner right now. I don't want to go "oh bazinga this, na0h that, werdo this, gjopin that", but jeff is something of a twat i will not lie.

HiWerdosiek'sMom

Formerly 'HiWeMom'
Jun 11, 2024
This is not a rainmaker situation, we have absolutely no intention to resell mods. We only wish to share the mods with some people who absolutely have no way of paying for the mods. We don't go around telling people, "oh come don't pay seireiko or other modders and instead come enjoy the leaks" or "come leak his mods to us and lets steal from everybody." Those who wish to pay, and have the capacity to pay for it, good for them. Who am I or anybody else to tell what to do with their money?
And there are people who may take the leaks and support a modder later just because theylike their work, you cannot deny this possibility.

Last edited:

Neon_simp

Mar 19, 2022
why you keep replying to him lmao

he is not a sane individual. his issue is that he needs to be the one who owns modding. still remember when he paid like 4k USD to the guy creating the de encryption program so he would not share it with anyone else but him, and his select group of modders. Then he acted like some kind of misunderstood hero.

guy is delusional

Hilde214151

Apr 19, 2022
This whole situation just screams funny to me lmao, as making nude mod is, in fact, illegal, more so selling it.
Modifying the game files goes directly against Tencent's ToS, and I'm sure that *beep* got several DMCA warnings from the company already.

Yet the *beep* still DARED to claim the moral high ground by playing the victim here, absolutely hilarious.
Yeah, I know having your work stolen must feel terible, but I've never seen anyone whined as much as this *beep* here. For *beep*-'s sake, he would be so much more likeable if not for the constant *beep*-ing about piracy.

(I LOVE PIRACY)

P.S: sorry for all the *beep* guys, i was born cursed of being an aussie. Such foul condemnation has rendered me completely incapable of swearing.

trashMasater

Formerly 'prolltrash'
Apr 18, 2020
nothing for now, please be patient. If you don't believe me, go over to a very certain server and look in a very certain thread of a very certain channel and you'll find a bag full of cretins melting into a puddle over this f95 thread and our server in general LMAO.
So please be patient for a while and uh, if you have summer anis and red hood, I believe those two are stimulating enough even without the skin coloured pixels.
Ok, thanks for the info.

That's were I think a torrent or file hoster might be beneficial.
No one can cause a shitstorm or flame arround, no one can tell what or if you have downloaded something.
Joining a discord server is an additional "firewall", but you aren't as anonymous there, one person on the same server can tell who else is.

HiWerdosiek'sMom

Formerly 'HiWeMom'
Jun 11, 2024
why you keep replying to him lmao

he is not a sane individual. his issue is that he needs to be the one who owns modding. still remember when he paid like 4k USD to the guy creating the de encryption program so he would not share it with anyone else but him, and his select group of modders. Then he acted like some kind of misunderstood hero.

guy is delusional
Ah sorry, yeah I kept replying more cuz I thought it was funny to reply to the messages in the discord server while supremebazinga was watching this thread actively and replying to me back in the server. It really was fun communicating like that ngl. Even though the mf has a pfp of a FUB.

HiWerdosiek'sMom

Formerly 'HiWeMom'
Jun 11, 2024
Sorry to inform you, but original doesn't yap that much
E: It was kinda refreshing to read the whole thing ngl
right? Don't you think it's kinda novel? He was actively reading this thread and replying on the discord channel, while I was actively reading that thread and replying here. We need more of this shit tbh. XD

Knightlight

Jun 22, 2017
wait he does adware? so we are expected to pay for the top tier of his patreon and then deal with ads...
No, his actual free mod link in the discord is just a mega download link, and high res versions/all mods are patreon, and its a one time payment. Honestly worth it if you like playing nikke. If you just want to look at the animations, just look in New Mods Preview to see them all. Any links that are adware links are just others trying to make money off of his mods.

JustInTimeBaybee

May 2, 2019
I'm interested in joining if there's a new link! Seeing as this thread is being leaked to the main source, I'll refrain from posting my Discord # for the time being.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote