Seireiko Nikke Paid Nude Mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

aza416

Jun 9, 2020
It said unable to accept invite after I post my f95 profile link

I follow Seireiko discord, just to see how the mod looked in new mod preview channel
Today he post the link to this thread, ranting. If not for him, I'll probably never knew this thread exist, lol

DullWae

Apr 4, 2024
It said unable to accept invite after I post my f95 profile link

I follow Seireiko discord, just to see how the mod looked in new mod preview channel
Today he post the link to this thread, ranting. If not for him, I'll probably never knew this thread exist, lol
The more the merrier.
I just joined the discord but got removed shortly afterwards without any notice, is there some kind of requirement for joining?
As for why. I assume they just locked the server and kicked/banned new members since Seireiko posted a link to this thread on his server :|
Edit: Honestly, that sucks ass. But I understand since the server got flodded

Last edited:

red_cloud0

Jul 2, 2017
As for why. I assume they just locked the server and kicked/banned new members since Seireiko posted a link to this thread on his server :|
well that's a little annoying, I don't follow him at all and only found out about the server because this thread was on the first page of general. I guess I'll try again later if I remember...

Aug 12, 2023
To everyone, an announcement

A Seireiko cocksucker infiltrated our discord and alerted the modmakers and the nikke general public.

These are pics of the moles and their discord handles, you can thank them for our temporary closing down in the meantime.

There are the discord names of the people who infiltrated us. Omega is the biggest culprit and has an alt in our own server, feeding off our free mods while ratting us to seireiko. Because of people like this our vetting process was so strict but now it may be stricter in the future because of them.

I apologize for situation. These people are all in the main nikke discord if you want to give them a peace of your mind.

1718057786073.png 1718057846018.png 1718057804324.png 1718057765854.png

1718057699882.png

Aug 12, 2023
Alternatively, Seireiko is now looking for moles in our server. And we all know how pissy he can get. We have contacted uploaders in f95 to help torrent mods but none of the ones I dmed did anything.
1718058496574.png

Atmol

Jul 20, 2020
Seireiko is just a little money-hungry whiny bitch, every time at least somewhere something of his mods leaks out, he immediately throws a tantrum and yells that "that's it, I won't make mods anymore, because I lost my precious couple of cents from this" without realizing that there is there are a lot of people who can't even banally buy mods from him due to regional restrictions, as well as the fact that there are even more people who simply don't have the money to pay for it. Oh come on, how much money does he demand for his mods in my country is enough to eat for a week or a month, and he offers to buy his mod so that me doesn't eat and starve to death? He simply does not understand how piracy works, if people can afford to buy something, they will most likely buy it, and those who cannot will go and find how to get it for free, it's like shops with free food in USA, how many people go to them? Not very much, and I think the main reason is either ignorance about them because you don't need it, or if you've heard about it, then the idea that you really don't need it, because you can afford to buy it all, and if you go there you'll feel like beggars. So it seems to me that his whining only works in the opposite direction, scaring away potential customers and also serving as free advertising for such "free food stores"

evan fadil

Oct 21, 2020
Seireiko is just a little money-hungry whiny bitch, every time at least somewhere something of his mods leaks out, he immediately throws a tantrum and yells that "that's it, I won't make mods anymore, because I lost my precious couple of cents from this" without realizing that there is there are a lot of people who can't even banally buy mods from him due to regional restrictions, as well as the fact that there are even more people who simply don't have the money to pay for it. Oh come on, how much money does he demand for his mods in my country is enough to eat for a week or a month, and he offers to buy his mod so that me doesn't eat and starve to death? He simply does not understand how piracy works, if people can afford to buy something, they will most likely buy it, and those who cannot will go and find how to get it for free, it's like shops with free food in USA, how many people go to them? Not very much, and I think the main reason is either ignorance about them because you don't need it, or if you've heard about it, then the idea that you really don't need it, because you can afford to buy it all, and if you go there you'll feel like beggars. So it seems to me that his whining only works in the opposite direction, scaring away potential customers and also serving as free advertising for such "free food stores"
It's happend to me. It's not like i can't effort his service, morelike i got restrict in my regional.

Faya69

Jun 10, 2024
To everyone, an announcement

A Seireiko cocksucker infiltrated our discord and alerted the modmakers and the nikke general public.

These are pics of the moles and their discord handles, you can thank them for our temporary closing down in the meantime.

There are the discord names of the people who infiltrated us. Omega is the biggest culprit and has an alt in our own server, feeding off our free mods while ratting us to seireiko. Because of people like this our vetting process was so strict but now it may be stricter in the future because of them.

I apologize for situation. These people are all in the main nikke discord if you want to give them a peace of your mind.

View attachment 3725008 View attachment 3725010 View attachment 3725009 View attachment 3725007

View attachment 3725005
This is funny af. i just came in off the google-streets and have no idea what's going on. try'n to mod my games! but not gonna pay that price so yeahh.

Neon_simp

Mar 19, 2022
Alternatively, Seireiko is now looking for moles in our server. And we all know how pissy he can get. We have contacted uploaders in f95 to help torrent mods but none of the ones I dmed did anything.
View attachment 3725026
Hey there, i can help you torrent, my pc is turned on about 18hours a day, every day. and got semi decent upload speed.
im not really interested in seireko mods, his stuff its just nude and boring imho. But to each their own.

there is another guy doing nice nikke mods called NaoH, but he is also greedy and was charging for access too, and complaining that he didnt get enough money off it lmfao.

anyone leaking those or knows where to find them?

my discord user is 2_bee_

Jun 11, 2024
You think i don't know who you are :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That's exactly it. You don't do you? If you do then... Riddle me this: "I'm in front of your face, yet I'm not. You can see me, but you can't see me, or touch me, or know who I am. So, who am I?"
No, rhe answer is not John Cena, though it would be nice if I was John Cena, dealing with the kiddie diddler seireiko would be easier that way.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote