3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

thejrmk

May 25, 2019
View attachment 16076

Overview:
The sex-changed protagonist (feminized) gets done by everyone in her life, from classmate to teacher, to parent, to train molester, to her best friend, to her pervert female doctor, to rich pervert old guys. Drenched in disgrace she finally gives and becomes perverted too.

* STORY
Akira lived from day to day without any change. Every day he protected his little sister from their alcoholic father. School was a drag. It was a boys-only prep school. "I hate this life!" he thought. One traffic accident later, and he awoke as a female. (!?)

There was no way "she" could protect her sister like this... unless she played to her old man's perverted nature. "Well hello cutie, you want to take her place?" Akira's father offered predictably. To spare her cute imouto, Akira spread her new feminine legs. In spirit still a boy... and with his own father... it was like a nightmare. But physically, another feeling took over...

Teacher and student, father and son/daugther sexual experiences. Akira lives day to day with huge change.​

Game Info:
Title: Seitenkan ~Ore no Naka de Ikeba Ii Daro!?~
Aliases: Seitenkan (The Sex Change) -You Can Cum Inside Me!-
Updated: Japanese 23/11/12 English 17/5/14
Developer: Dieselmine - -
Publisher: Lv1 Translations
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Censorship: Yes
Language: English [Translated]

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOADS
-
-

Shared @nam654

View attachment 16077 View attachment 16078 View attachment 16079 View attachment 16080 View attachment 16081
1572327333860.png

some one help

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
OP updated with a working version.
If something is wrong, please remember to report it.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
There are about 6-8 choices in total. The story seems to be written to always set up another scene. The setup and first hour of exposition have nothing to do with the overall plot. (The character dreams of moving out and getting a great job but drops that the moment he has a sex change) ~ also there's a trap/futa character you aren't warned about and are forced to watch scenes with. If you came here for the busty girl on the cover, run away, because you've been duped, enjoy your dick-girl futa confusion.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Wow just came across this game!:oops:

Guy turning into Woman then getting fucked all over the place, sounds like a nightmare!:eek:

A Year ago I would straight out say "FUCK THIS SHIT":mad:

BUT NOW why the fuck is my Cock HARD!:love:

ALL these corruption themed games have fucked up my mind!:cautious:

Looks like Tonights another "All-Nighter Fap Roundo":devilish:

Reactions: Furyous D

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL WHERE I CAN GET MORE OF THIS KIND OF GAMES:love:(Guy turns into a woman then gets fucked)
VN, RPG Anything really.

Last edited:
Reactions: Furyous D

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL WHERE I CAN GET MORE OF THIS KIND OF GAMES:love:(Guy turns into a woman then gets fucked)
VN, RPG Anything really.
Only others I know of that are really good are the X-change series but if u want something similar theres a visual novel by the name of New Body New Life where u are a guy that died b4 the game starts and get put into the body of a recently (presumably) deceased girl b4 anyone discovered her body and u have to turn her slutty life around but really u just end up fucking a bunch of woman in her life instead, it's not finished yet though only in early development I think it's either at version 0.4 or 5 atm

dropbearlul

Oct 3, 2019
I changed locale to Japanese, and game seems to be working, but I get a blank white screen... anyone can help please?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes