3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
I could care less about it being voiced. I just want the Skip function lol. Replaying each route is hell without it.

Reactions: BrainyIna

Annalux

Dec 22, 2018
Finally someone besides me ask for this! I was thinking that I was the only one waiting for the voiced version!
I wish I could buy it... But my country money is not dolar ao this game get away too expensive.

Reactions: FairyFlame

FairyFlame

Jun 23, 2019
Finally someone besides me ask for this! I was thinking that I was the only one waiting for the voiced version!
I wish I could buy it... But my country money is not dolar ao this game get away too expensive.
Yes friend, dolar is 3.5x more expensive than my country money [BRL]

Reactions: Annalux

Annalux

Dec 22, 2018
My country is BRL too! A fellow, hello! O jogo aqui fica por 120 reais, mano... Com 120 hoje em dia eu compro uma memória RAM de 4GB pro meu Notebook... Tá difícil...
Queria que alguém postasse, alguma alma boa, mas vai que eles podem ser processados se postarem ou algo assim...
Só sei que eu necessito da versão com voz, eu ouvi as preview no site e to apaixonada.

FairyFlame

Jun 23, 2019
My country is BRL too! A fellow, hello! O jogo aqui fica por 120 reais, mano... Com 120 hoje em dia eu compro uma memória RAM de 4GB pro meu Notebook... Tá difícil...
Queria que alguém postasse, alguma alma boa, mas vai que eles podem ser processados se postarem ou algo assim...
Só sei que eu necessito da versão com voz, eu ouvi as preview no site e to apaixonada.
Kkk pois é, agora é esperar e ver se alguma boa alma aparece \o

Reactions: Annalux

Annalux

Dec 22, 2018
I have no idea, I met the game less than 1 month ago.
Man, I'm following this game a about 2 years ago.... Lol, I really love it, but I say to myself that I will only play the voiced version and not the normal version... And now I'm here impatient and without money to buy it....

Annalux

Dec 22, 2018
You waited two years then you can wait a bit more. No reason to keep spamming the thread asking for a update.;)
Oh my, i swear that if a post is called by DISCUSSION, it means that people could talk about it and everything, but it seems I was wrong, if it's bothering you and everything, I just didn't know that it was forbidden to talk with other users here, so my bad.
Sorry, guys, I'm off now.

Last edited:

Annalux

Dec 22, 2018
Grow up. Stop playing the victim and wait like everyone else.

Man, why are you trying to fight with me over nothing? I ask for the update like 2 times only, and the rest of my comments are me talking about how much I like this game.
You should grow up and stop bothering other people, if you don't like seeing me talking here, the problem is with you, not me.
Such a children, omg.

TsukiDays

Jun 28, 2019
Good night, how does things works here? I'm new and I don't know how should i do.
Do i have to ask for the update or something? Because it looks like we can't ask for it or a unnecessary fight will start, so do we get money together to get the game or just wait to be updated by the owner of the discussion or be updated any user who can?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes