3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

superdadidou

Aug 15, 2019
What's the true number version? there's a request to udpate this game to 1.20 but the game is currently marked final only :unsure:
https://f95zone.to/threads/seiyuu-danshi.33362/

Not sure? I think what they're asking for is the voiced version, I don't think that one has been uploaded to this thread, mostly because meyaoi has been pretty vicious in their takedowns.

Knowing that the last version is dated August 21, 2019 and that the .exe of the version from the first post is dated August 26, 2019, I think it's the last version available.

Edit: The version of the first links of this thread was not voiced when the upload request was made, but since then there are new links with the latest version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayrun

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock the full gallery like a cheat in the renpy save editor or some other method?? i tried using someone elses save all that does is unlock what ever part there at for example the saves were ending saves so i got the endings unlocked just nothing before that.

Reactions: ghhb_ and You

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Anyone know how to unlock the full gallery like a cheat in the renpy save editor or some other method?? i tried using someone elses save all that does is unlock what ever part there at for example the saves were ending saves so i got the endings unlocked just nothing before that.
Ask people that already have all of the cgs unlocked for their persistent data instead of save. persistent data is located in the same place as save file.

Reactions: Saruki

superdadidou

Aug 15, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so much for the links! <3

I have two questions though:
- How can I find out the version of the game?
- Do you have the guide too, please?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes