• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Lenwood

Dec 18, 2017
Help, I downloaded the game, and while my save files are luckily safe, everything in my gallery is gone! And I can't use the skip button.

EDIT: Nope, nevermind. Previous save files are unplayable.
Hi, the save files will break if you're porting them from the version in the op and downloaded the version I posted as the save file system was reworked to remove redundancy and prevent some save errors that some people were having

june___9

Aug 26, 2020
Hi, the save files will break if you're porting them from the version in the op and downloaded the version I posted as the save file system was reworked to remove redundancy and prevent some save errors that some people were having
Help. I can't seem to open the .exe for the version you sent. It keeps on sending me an error saying "Could not open SeiyuDansi.py"

Lenwood

Dec 18, 2017
Help. I can't seem to open the .exe for the version you sent. It keeps on sending me an error saying "Could not open SeiyuDansi.py"
Hi! Not sure why you're having issues, the only files I've personally tested are the windows. The mac and android files are simply downloaded from itch.io and reuploaded. However it may be an issue with renpy and file permissions, I'd try launching the game from a desktop folder and making sure if you have antivirus that it's on the list of safe programs. If the problem persists, let me know and I'll reupload the files as I suppose it's possible they got corrupted when I added them the first time

Pako chan

Sep 6, 2020
thats odd. which one did you download, the one at the top of the page or the one i asked someone about a few comments up
I start a new game. At first it was all quiet, no voice at all but after i keep on playing the voice finally there so it's all good now. Totally my mistake i guess so im sorry for that and Thank you for replying!

Reactions: BloodyEnchanter

XmoonchildX

Jan 6, 2019
I start a new game. At first it was all quiet, no voice at all but after i keep on playing the voice finally there so it's all good now. Totally my mistake i guess so im sorry for that and Thank you for replying!
It's not fully voiced right? Cause I've only heard a few lines.

Eroicchi

May 26, 2020
Reactions: Seven94

YosafireK

Dec 15, 2018
Question: is there a walkthrough? Because I really feel like this is too complicated.
There used to be a wikipedia that was shut down for some reason. It is best to leave Hikaru the last as he needs the money cheat to proceed.

edit: I did use to find the audition walkthrough on google, dont remember which site it was anymore

ChocolateCream

Aug 18, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Excuse me... Do you perhaps have Seiyuu danshi android ver 9? I really want to play the latest android version and i have some kind of problem with app that you posted.. the v8.. a few bugs here and there so.. if you do please share it.. Pretty Please and thank you.

Last edited:

Lenwood

Dec 18, 2017
Excuse me... Do you perhaps have Seiyuu danshi android ver 9? I really want to play the latest android version and i have some kind of problem with app that you posted.. the v8.. a few bugs here and there so.. if you do please share it.. Pretty Please and thank you.
Sure, no problem. I installed the apk on my device first and it worked let me know if you have any issues.

SharkieBoy

Sep 17, 2020
Sure, no problem. I installed the apk on my device first and it worked let me know if you have any issues.

Boii I just wanna say THANK YOU SO MUCH for reposting the link.. I've been searching for an apk version for hours now and I finally got one thanks to you :3 TYSM!♥

Reactions: Lenwood
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes