Ren'Py Sekira [v0.8.4b Fix 1] [Mensh]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

digitall

May 25, 2017
Who is the shaman and where do I find them(or progress)? I trained her dance and buns to satisfy Bruka, Okrari had a spider bite me, Bella said the next time she'd fuck the mc is after they get a dick potion, same goes for Okrari but she says she's out if potions, MC teamed up with Milka to titjob the Halfbreed Warden, MC was greased and anally fucked out of the hole in the camp walls but immediately recaptured. I have no idea what to do next. I see you guys talking about shaman sending you to pick desert mushrooms but I've yet to meet a shaman. Unless you mean the warden

Dumboy

Jan 26, 2023
Sekira 0.6

Workupload

Please support the dev's if you like their work! Without support, we won't have anything to share!​
Sorry but, can you share the latest version of the other game from the developer(the last romantic)?
It's been a few weeks since the release of that game, but the developer haven't releasing a public version of it:/
Thank you

HijikataSan

Mar 5, 2020
Who is the shaman and where do I find them(or progress)? I trained her dance and buns to satisfy Bruka, Okrari had a spider bite me, Bella said the next time she'd fuck the mc is after they get a dick potion, same goes for Okrari but she says she's out if potions, MC teamed up with Milka to titjob the Halfbreed Warden, MC was greased and anally fucked out of the hole in the camp walls but immediately recaptured. I have no idea what to do next. I see you guys talking about shaman sending you to pick desert mushrooms but I've yet to meet a shaman. Unless you mean the warden
I'm stuck here as well, have no clue what to do next to progress the story.
I've been repeating ass and dance training as well as sucking multiple times but nothing changes; hope there was a walkthrough...

vav17

Sep 28, 2019
In the previous version, in order to get to the shaman you had to get sick while in a punishment cell, as far as I remember, either the author cut this shaman out of the game, or it’s a bug (sorry, I’m using Google translator)

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Seriously people, put the correct FREAKING tags on your games. I wasted a ton of time on a futa game without the tag.

Reactions: sys69x

vav17

Sep 28, 2019
how to smoke with a squirrel?????????????? help guys
You need to give the pirate his ghostly leg, at home you activate the recipe in your inventory and take it to the pirate, then you can go to the squirrel

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes