Ren'Py Sekira [v0.8.4b Fix 1] [Mensh]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

allday90

Jul 17, 2019
Who is the shaman and where do I find them(or progress)? I trained her dance and buns to satisfy Bruka, Okrari had a spider bite me, Bella said the next time she'd fuck the mc is after they get a dick potion, same goes for Okrari but she says she's out if potions, MC teamed up with Milka to titjob the Halfbreed Warden, MC was greased and anally fucked out of the hole in the camp walls but immediately recaptured. I have no idea what to do next. I see you guys talking about shaman sending you to pick desert mushrooms but I've yet to meet a shaman. Unless you mean the warden
I've looked it up and some people have stated that shaman has been removed? I'm not too sure, but I am stuck in the same position as you are. I think this is the end of the content for now. Unless someone figured out how to get past it lol

lemaro

May 11, 2021
I've looked it up and some people have stated that shaman has been removed? I'm not too sure, but I am stuck in the same position as you are. I think this is the end of the content for now. Unless someone figured out how to get past it lol
on my save the shaman is in the left-most tent. but to be honest, mine might be bugged too since he keeps on asking for mushrooms to create a potion that would be used by Bella. I eventually got the dick potion and I think there was a BJ scene but might be misremembering.

Feb 11, 2023
I thought this game already abandoned, shit why no one telling me????, but last time i remember this game is shit, i have to go look the walktrhough to play this game, because there is no objektif notification
because you usually get some dickhead that would prefer to face palm your comment, rather than communicate like an adult.

Reactions: ShDanny1

barfighter3

Feb 17, 2018
Is there a way to update the Mac version? I tried adding the new pc game files to my game files as usual and it doesn't work

Selcarryus#

Feb 5, 2023
I'm stuck on anti candle ghost, I've used 3x9 but after that I'm confused about what to do next, I can't find pants for the next mission either , Dwarf doesn't give that he just gives a gag to protect from sea monster blowjob

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes